Trained MMA fighter KO's replacement opponent with slam in parking lot street fight

2 Likes

Clearly he could take both of them. One dude was running away, second one actually engaged, got dumped and KO’d but that shit right there is how you suddenly catch a manslaughter case. Concrete doesn’t care what race you are, if you’re thin or fat, it hurts equally!

6 Likes

Can never watch the videos without pop ups blocking the view. Lame.

4 Likes

Dumb headline J Burgos

Should read, “Recycled Video with Stupid New Title” instead

12 Likes

Better than a WMMA main event.

9 Likes

It’s worth it just to make you cwanky lol.

3 Likes

Burgos with the counter strikes now. Defend yourself at all times!

5 Likes

Replacement should’ve negotiated the rules real quick.

1 Like

watch it on chrome with free adblock plus extension

1 Like

I know you can’t always choose where you fight but it is only a matter of time when one of these guys ends up on a manslaughter charge because heads and road surfaces don’t mix.

1 Like

Seems like a real easy place to get arrested too. Cameras in garages, people, maybe security.

2 Likes

OLDHEAD OG got sent to the shadow realm

That’s how you die. I’d be surprised if that guy slammed on his head isn’t dead or with serious brain damage

“Let me just finish my smoke then pull my nightie off and show this trained killer what’s up essay” - R.I.P. vatto

8 Likes

Smoker thinking he’s tough ha ha. 95%+ of them are no cardio loser pretenders. Sorry for the butthurt smokers on here. Stupidest trend to follow ever .At least alcohol and drugs have benefits.

First “opponent” knew how to fight. Not pro level, but not clueless.

And seriously, this slam had no deadly intent, he didn’t raise him high, dump him on his head, use full force, etc. it was a “weak” TD by MMA /wrestling standard. Smoker was just clueless so his head hit hard.

But on a jury, I wouldn’t go hard on the fighter for this. I mean, he was attacked, IMO tried to “spare” him with the leg kick and small slam. While on that first “bout”, I thought he was instigating it. Hard to gauge while facing multiple potential threats though, you can’t show weakness.

4 Likes

get the ublock origin extension
no ads

1 Like

I’ve noticed that even a single leg can turn into a slam if the other guy can’t wrestle. Just pulling the leg up causes him to fall straight back.

1 Like

Yep. But you can’t really fault the dude here. IMO he was trying to spare him from punishment…and it ended being a skull on concrete.

1 Like

Yea, I never click on UG vids because I know there will be frustrating ad placement. I just hunt down the actual source to make sure they don’t get my click

4 Likes

They used to open up the yard at night as long as it wasn’t foggy and the guards could see the fence. I was lifting weights up against the basketball court and right next to me a fight broke out and one guy was threatening the other guy about all the ways he wanted to beat him up but the guy didn’t wait around for this loudmouth to finish, he cracked him with a solid right hand and the guy was out as he was falling. His head hit the concrete right next to me and his skull cracked. Literally cracked. They locked down the prison and flew a helicopter in and took the guy to OHSU. A month later he came back to finish his sentence but he was noticeably slow… like retarded… the guy who hit him was doing a 2 year sentence and he got an additional 70 months to be served day for day, no good time. In prison they rarely charge a person with what they would charge them with on the outside but Oregons measure 11 makes it mandatory to do a full sentence. If the guy died he would have done at least 10 years…

4 Likes