Training with Bubba

What are you trying to say Kenwingjitsu?

Elvis

ttt

No Mark, not Blowup, that's 100% testosterone filled Bubba... ;)

Elvis beat some kid at the gym and gave his shoes and hat to Bubba.

LOL @ Steve

Here is my training session with Bubba...Practicing some MMA...Back Choking Bubba...Armbarring Bubba...The dreaded Kimura... Bubba didn't have a chance...Elvis

A must for everyone who's serious about training... :)

Elvis

TTT for elvis beating on bubba.

Go to the OG if you wanna see Bubba beating up Elvis... :)

Elvis

Ummm... TTT... :)

Elvis, can you do all the different arm bars and leg locks on Bubba? I've been considering getting one for awhile.thanks.

Big deal!!! So you can beat up a white belt dummy!! Wait until the dummy gets some practice in and gets his blue belt. He'll show you!!

Actually you can do pretty much anything on Bubba you can on a person... but harder...That was training... look what happened when we rolled...Bubba waiting on the sidelines for a roll... (something looks different about him now?)... hmmm...Finally Elvis & Bubba get to roll...That was LUCKY armbar!I was working my triangle defense... really...Back Choke... He'll never get that again!I guess I was wrong... :(ElvisI think I'm gonna need some of these...

Oh my fucking god! *Dies laughing*

lol

Elvis that is the lead singer to Midnight Oil leave him alone or ill umm lol shit umm I wont be able to see him on concert lol. JK

ttt JK

Well that explains alot... I thought Bubba was a bit slippery...

Elvis

To get your hands on your own Bubba... Go to http://www.gracieacademy.com/store/home.htmlGoto Accessories (on the left hand side) then scroll down till you come to Bubba...Elvis

I hope you're not laughing at me...?

Elvis

I just thought I'd sneak in and give a little TTT... :)