Trane Music. What gets you pumped UG?

Post a video of it if you can. I do a lot more cardio now. Cardio is boring as shit. I need good music. Suggest me something! Phone Post 3.0

Edm and metal is what gets me pumped up!! Phone Post 3.0

Loads of Excision Phone Post 3.0

Turn that shit up Home Boy.

Just play the whole CD.

Mike126 - The xx - Intro X Kanye West - touch the sky remix . Probably gonna be my walkout song Phone Post 3.0
Love that remix gets me pumped too Phone Post 3.0

Am I the only person who's never been into pantera? Phone Post 3.0

Hell yeah! Rolling Stones, Street Fighting Man! G7!

Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part 2, the instrumental itself is enough..

O fortuna. You'll feel like the god of war Phone Post 3.0

I stopped listening to music and started listening to podcasts, joe rogan and mma hour mostly Phone Post 3.0

Deftones. Every time. Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed - I stopped listening to music and started listening to podcasts, joe rogan and mma hour mostly Phone Post 3.0
He said pumped up not lulled into a provocative state of thought lol. Phone Post 3.0

CoalTrain - Deftones. Every time. Phone Post 3.0
Deftones definitely one of my go to bands.

Rocket skates, feitericia, leathers, my own summer, elite and head up are all great work out songs Phone Post 3.0

Not what im into but one of my coaches loves pumping Venga Boys and similar music during hard MT workouts.. Me no like.. Phone Post 3.0

AllAmericanBoxing -
MartialArtsMixed - I stopped listening to music and started listening to podcasts, joe rogan and mma hour mostly Phone Post 3.0
He said pumped up not lulled into a provocative state of thought lol. Phone Post 3.0
That way you won't remember that you're hurting and sucking on air Phone Post 3.0

The Roots - Do you want more?!

Dilated Peoples - Certified Official

Eastern conference all Stars - B-Boy Document

Basement Jaxx - Scars

Public Enemy - Shut Em Down

Hans Zimmer - An Ideal of Hope

Truth Enola - Crazy Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNmHpQ_TP1U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE