Trap “Daddy” Gambino IS the real deal!?

That was Orlando Sanchez… @Marial_Arts isn’t Orlando you’re Jefe?

5 Likes

Ive read everything this guy has posted here and except for almost everything he is correct. That doesnt mean he doesn’t look like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag and it doesnt mean he would be victorious if he started a brawl at an old folks home…

6 Likes

Do you even watch MMA? You post some stupid shit too

3 Likes

I believe he had Sean impregnate his wife, while he sat in the corner and jerked off, like Lysol in Dave Chappelles version of The Real World… Once pregnant with another man’s baby, he made her get out on the street and shadow box for tips until she practically miscarried

lysol-chappelle

3 Likes

You better believe that insulin injecting manatee is blocked.

9 Likes

I have to give a firm no just based on the fact I wouldn’t want to see either one of the guys get a win

6 Likes

Yay

1 Like

Insulin injecting manatee!! Oh fuck im going to burn in hell for laughing at that!! Oh my fucking god thats funny

6 Likes

Or the inevitable 8-8 round

3 Likes

The amount of force contained and restrained from sock-top and below. A rocket ship waiting for a moment.

4 Likes

If Tarp Gambimbo has a heart attack mid- fight,

7ef2965cea173cd0f58885ab8d483fd0dc4370c1.jpeg

This sexually confused thing would definitely try to have sex with him!

Dr.Phil is going to hear about this thread 100%

9 Likes
3 Likes

Thats crazy!! I know exactly what that was that Strickland was yelling about… anyone seen that japanese guy disintegrate his opponents arm with that same move? He litterally retired his opponent with that shit… thats Steven Seagull shit

1 Like

Yes , absolutely Yes

5 Likes

Watch this… this is what that idiot tried to do

2 Likes

13 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

Short Bus can’t even beat a hand picked opponent out of the RIZE promotion.This worthless & weak bastard probably burned his bridge with Armando.What is that 2 or 3 fights that he pulled out of? My guess is 3.

He is here to try & muster up some personal gain anyway he can.

8 Likes
7 Likes