Trap “Daddy” Gambino IS the real deal!?

We’re all about to find out… :zipper_mouth_face:

Remember when I told you I would be the FIRST super heavyweight in the UFC and y’all laughed at me? :thinking:

Well, looks like manifestation is REAL and I’m a lot closer to that goal now…

Take this as inspiration. If I can do it. Anybody can. This wasn’t me…. This was the power of a dream! :point_up:t3:

Follow my IG @TrapDaddyMMA for more updates!

Appreciate all the love and hate! I’m just here to entertain… :wink: :pray:t2:

2 Likes

NOT AGAIN

11 Likes

FFS

8 Likes

@crowbar
Thoughts?

8 Likes

I’m 40 and I’d fight this fat fuck

21 Likes

8 Likes

How the fuck does a pic of your fat unathletic ass who pimps his fat
hog of a wife out make you any closer to your “dream” that you told us was going to happen? You fat turd of a human being you tap as soon as possible and couldn’t fight your way out of wet paper bag. Id fight you for free and I too out at 223. I don’t train anymore due to injuries and age but I’d love to get into a ring cage or outside a dairy queen you hoe.

16 Likes

I called dibs already

8 Likes

hes with Rampage, Mir and Tito. hes obviously going to be the greatest of all time

4 Likes

This is already a great thread

11 Likes

Some shit to do with some clothing line for fat fuckers who wished they. Could fight and pretend to be fighters…I don’t know what to the others are doing there.

3 Likes

@DanTheWolfman at least got some pro fights in. Meanwhile Tap…I’m sorry @TrapGambino is this generation’s less athletic, fatter, more pathetic version of that.

Can someone get ahold of @DanTheWolfman and make this fight happen? Something tells me @TrapGambino would pull out last minute though.

9 Likes

Yo @BoydBucky , ready to have some fun?

8 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

4 Likes

Was Trap the guy who made Sean Strickland hit him to no effect at all

1 Like

In for the Lolz

3 Likes

"Their " last post was 7 months ago? Fucking non binary faggit

12 Likes

How about trap vs Pedo Cepeda @check_hook

Loser leaves town

5 Likes

I love it. Set it up I got 1k to the winner just to see the shit happen.

2 Likes