Trap “Daddy” Gambino IS the real deal!?

You haven’t become the first super HW in the ufc. There is no such thing, so you saying that is still nothing to boast about. It hasn’t come true, at least not yet.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220816-075209_Chrome

Just to get an idea of the psi on those shoelaces i called the Army Corps of Engineers and its inconceivable

12 Likes

Short Bus is lacking brain cells.There is no super heavyweight division in the UFC,and Gan McGee & Josh Barnett can already stake that claim for being 1 & 2 & the only two.

Short Bus is still having trouble naming “dozens” of amateur super heavyweights that have contacted RIZE to fight him.

3 Likes

yoooo this is crazy. I’ve never heard of this fella but I love him. I believe in you big fella :rofl::pray:

4 Likes

How come you are the only one not repping the same shirt as everyone else? They couldnt find one in your superheavy weight size?

1 Like

Because you act like an idiot.

UFC is NEVER adding SHW and even if they did you wouldn’t be within 10 planets of it.

CM Punk looks like Anderson Silva compared to you. We can all pursue what we want in life but that sure as fuck isn’t a guarantee of success no matter how hard you dream about it or work towards it.

Stop seeking attention with your trolling bullshit, nobody cares.

Go do something productive with your life.

6 Likes

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:
:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I am absolutely loving this thread

No Doubt you are.
Why is there a ? In Your thread title ?

2 Likes

Title should be, “Trap “Daddy” Gambino IS a GIANT faggot!”

5 Likes

there we go

4 Likes

Its funny how there are thousands of SHW wrestlers that would beat the living shit out of this guy and he runs around the internet pretending to be a fighter.

Not to mention the millions of other martial artists, wrestlers and boxers of all weights that would beat the shit out of him as well.

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I truly hope the ufc creates a super heavy weight division and you get a chance to fight in it. Derrick Lewis hates cutting weight and would be a good opponent for you. I think this fight could go either way

7 Likes

I want Lewis to take a dive for this guy

3 Likes

Dude, I love the fact you have this dream and have the balls to pursue it. But people know you act like a cock every moment you can.

Work hard and go as far as you can! Just remember Derrick Lewis, Lesnar etc are waiting at the end :rofl:

2 Likes

No it’s pimping out your wife it’s pimping out Dr Phil and going on his show and lying like hell and in your own words trying to create a character. You go by Gambino and you wouldn’t be accepted into the the fucking checkers league you dipshit. You’re as fugazi as it gets, now go tell someone you’re being picked on. Sure you might of conned someone else but I bet you won’t succeed this time.

2 Likes

Lmao this made me spit shit laughing.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be you’re getting destroyed and embarrassed.

His acct was prob hacked. Lol some mod pulling our strings.

2 Likes