Trap “Daddy” Gambino says “bully me in person!”

Again back to my other comment y’all are fucking retarded.

I literally said I am there 5 days a week Monday thru Friday 3-6 pm fuck ur pin show up and stop crying like a bitch

Any time any fucking day dude.

U show up I’m fucking u up BAD and there’s zero rules I hope u can even make it to the fucking ring dude.

Y’all have no idea who ur fucking talking to and it’s obvious. I can’t WAIT til one of u low life pussies ACTUALLY show up and leave half fucking dead or worst

2 Likes

Nobody has shown that’s the only answer I’m looking for

Since you have no problem putting your wife literally out on the street about 8 months and 30 days pregnant, to Panhandle and shadow box with a fetus practically hanging out of her, why don’t you show us some pictures of her asshole you fucking jackwagon?

Screenshot_20220823-010305_Permission controller

2 Likes

Wait a minute. Is this just a sneaky plot by SENNIN to get footage of Trap feeding?

4 Likes

I never paid attention to the is Trap guy. He is real I guess seeing how he is on Dr Phil. He claims he is a fighter? The only thing he is fighting is obesity. How in The world could this guy think he has what it takes to be a professional fighter???

7 Likes

Can we be sure that he’s not a rapper?

He does apparently self identify as a “gangsta”.

:neutral_face:

1 Like

Mm hm.

What is your primary motivation?

This dope is unraveling hard. Tbreating shooting people in another thread.

6 Likes

Exactly what I said. He hasn’t name dropped because they’ll kick him out of the gym if they see it. He’s a customer, not a fighter. He really is every delusional, fatass, mentally deficient wannabe that convinces people with zero knowledge of the sport he’s a fighter. Then he made the mistake of begging a genuine fighter for $10 that the guy didn’t actually bet him, and here we are.

9 Likes

Ok since we have your fattention, what is the deal with the gay fake names?

The mob stuff isnt cool anymore, just FYI.

7 Likes

4 Likes

I send it back.

3 Likes

It might be one of.my favorite episodes.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Shut “ Your Fat Trap” Fatty Fagbino this way you can lose some weight Stay Puft

4 Likes

Who the Fook is this guy?

2 Likes

Jake Paul doesnt even respect you as a “fighter”

2 Likes

Trap - I just watched your fight. Seriously you talk like your gonna smash 99% of this forum and i would advise you to stop. You showed nothing in that fight. You got winded unwrapping a snicker bar. You have just as much chance running track for the US Olympic Team as becoming a UFC Fighter.
You are delusional

12 Likes

4 Likes

Also the word bullying is being thrown around here,and its weak.

Its guys either busting balls or giving legit advice mostly. Calling it bullying when you brought it on yourself is not really fair imo.

7 Likes