Trap Gambino to Make his much anticipated Pro Boxing debut

Tarp is in legal trouble, he bit a lady at the petting zoo, he wont be fighting any time soon…

5 Likes

Trap is a loser

4 Likes

DAMN STRAIGHT! He has lost over 6 pounds with his diet regimen and intensive training methods in a quick 18 months. If he can manage the cut down to heavyweight we could potentially be looking at a 2 weight class champion here.

2 Likes

Careful fellas, hes in a protected class

1 Like

I am pretty sure he has not lost any weight since his fight 2 years ago

WAIT A MINUTE!

Trap understands that a “professional” bout is when YOU get paid right? It’s not when you pay off your opponent.

Pay them off to what? He hasn’t ever won anything, or even managed to look good in a loss. He’s a no-talent slob of an assclown that wants to be famous despite accomplishing anything to earn it.

He is the epitome of a generation raised by Youtube.

2 Likes

He may not have paid anyone off but he has sure tried.

dive GIF

1 Like

As a former Dr. Phil guest he should fight the “Cash Me Outside” girl.

1 Like

It would be competitive for like 10 seconds, then Trap would gas.

2 Likes

The other good thing is that Trap is famous on the UG while the girl is famous on the OG. So this could count as an OG vs. UG fight.

3 Likes

MUCH ANTICIPATED CONSTIPATED

Is he fighting that cholo guy?

wayward pines GIF

1 Like

He should box Charlie Zelenoff in a cage so Charlie can’t run away if he gets tagged once.

I live in tampa, Heavyweight and will knock that mfer into the first row. Dm is open

2 Likes

Shot Fired , where you at GamTrap

2 Likes

Wait a minute.

People derive largely innocent joy and pleasure from watching hippos do their thing.

If that guy’s an asshole, he’s an asshole. But let’s not besmirch an animal that bit someone for interfering with them.

@TrapGambino fears @RoughMan.

2 Likes

Put the Pipe down Prod

1 Like

You would think, but these threads bring in hundreds of replies.

2 Likes