Trap Gambino to Make his much anticipated Pro Boxing debut

Superstar Trap Gambino after taking the MMA and Grappling world by storm is now preparing to make his pro boxing debut.

They are searching social media for a possible opponent who can keep up with this juggernaut.

Do you have what it takes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs7AY7IP8HG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

3 Likes

Mach 3 Turbo

No one gives a shit

10 Likes

Not sure which part of this definition applies in any way…

Even if it’s all officially signed up I still don’t expect it to happen ever.

6 Likes

AnTiCiPaTeD

4 Likes

Dude who showed up at his gym was game. Look him up.

2 Likes

Fag

2 Likes

I thought the forum would be interested as some here helped him try and scam money out of people with his multiple Go Fund me pages 20,000 later and still no headstone.

But he did pay for studio time and fuming and editing for his 2 lame rap vids.

The man is an influencer and legendary sports and entertainment icon.

3 Likes

Little Tony I believe

If Trap was losing 1 pound a week since his first ammy fight, he’d be down a hundred pounds and have earned some modicum of respect from people here.

5 Likes

Kind of surprising. He seemed universally hated by pretty much everyone here.

Hi Tarp

5 Likes

Serially JW ?

He came here made stupid claims, got all butthurt and lashed out so yes I figured people would get a kick out of the fat slob fighting an influencer event

1 Like

1 Like

We’re all complaining he thought people would click a Trap thread…but we all clicked it

1 Like

I’m not a boxer but I would happily fight him.

I don’t burn bridges, I demolish them.

1 Like

I’d like to see him test his skills against Iron Mike.

Sure Tyson has some experience on him, but I think Tarp could hang in there with youth and speed, and dropping those 6 pounds over the last year will really give his cardio a boost.

Punching power I’ve got it dead even, and with their combined celebrity status and interweb clout that PPV buys would be a windfall.

The scariest boxer of the 90’s versus the next big thing, a svelt hungry young lion looking to take his throne… this shit sells itself.

1 Like