Trap Gambino to Make his much anticipated Pro Boxing debut

We need Big Wes to teach him a lesson

If youā€™re replying to the poster directly above you, it appears as a regular post and not a reply. Itā€™s dumb, but it does it to everyone. You can hit the quote bubble to make it clear to whom youā€™re replying.

3 Likes

That would be instant Death @Big_Wes RIP Shorttt

2 Likes

I am only 220 but donā€™t think I could get cleared to fight due to my age even though iā€™m in 100x the shape he is. Besides, heā€™s a joke. Going for the lolz

How old are are you ?fl ,tampa especially gives no fucks. Saw a 47 yo make his mma debut against a 22yo.

I

2 Likes

Iā€™m 34, 280 lbs, in tampa ready to go. Send location

1 Like

Turd by Anything He Wants

2 Likes

Check reddit. Thereā€™s a few long posts on the topic. I think thereā€™s a long thread here as well

Looks like Iā€™m contacting advent health sports arena and EFC boxing to see if I can make sure this never happens :smiley:

1 Like

Heā€™s really taking the loss of his child wellā€¦

1 Like

thanks iā€™ve been wondering about this

he really hired out the cheapest strip club in the area. If youā€™re going to try to come accross as some baller at least pay the extra cash for some chicks that are actually hot.

1 Like

The guy is super cringe

1 Like

So what actually happened with his kid icbf finding the thread or going to reddit. just a short general explanation would be appreciated. doesnt need to involve any effort

Mother was 9months pregnant and was on freempnt street in Vegas where ppl would pay her to spar with her.
Trap is a lazy fat fuck who has never had a job and plays victim.
Came on here and talked shit, multiple ppl called him out
He accepted a fight, and no showed multiple of times.
He has been kicked out of every gym he has been in.

They lost one of their kids, through their own negligence, and her meth habit.
Did a go fund me (and kept the money for themselves)
Then blamed his brother stealing the go fund me money (which was a lie
Then they started their 5th go fund me.

There are soo many more examples of other shitty stuff he had done

2 Likes

Jesus Christ that is dark. Nothing is worse than people who donā€™t lool after their kids properly. That kind of scum is basically what is wrong with the world today. Disgusting.

3 Likes

They have one other kid.

We are trying to get child protective services involved,
As they are in no way for to care for their child or be responsible parents

This is why we hate this human diarrhea person

NFW Dude gets to sniff it for 10 seconds