Travis Browne calls out Ben Rothwell

https://twitter.com/travisbrowneMMA

Looks like me and @RothwellFighter may have a date in the future... What do the fans think?? April 13th for the tuf finale??

LOL "Bigfoot couldnt fuckin beat me on my WORST day"

BeatonHauff - 

Lol he calls out someone that looked terrible coming off of a loss because he thinks it will be easy. Weak move. Phone Post

From that tweet, it isn't a "call out" as much as it is an acknowledgement of their upcoming fight, that's it.

BeatonHauff - Lol he calls out someone that looked terrible coming off of a loss because he thinks it will be easy. Weak move. Phone Post

Ben Rothwell an easy fight? Weak move? Gtfo troll Phone Post

Don't know why but I don't like this guy Phone Post

Sounds like he's just announcing a fight not calling out a fighter

Misleading title Phone Post

looks like he was offered the fight and acknowledged that publically?

not a call out imo

Chaelismyhero - 
BeatonHauff - 

Lol he calls out someone that looked terrible coming off of a loss because he thinks it will be easy. Weak move. Phone Post

poor troll attempt

Misleading thread title IMO

BeatonHauff - 

lol@people saying this quoted post is a troll, when it's actually pretty damn accurate.

Hard to like Browne, hope Big Ben surprise KO's him.

stickman - 
BeatonHauff - 

From that tweet, it isn't a "call out" as much as it is an acknowledgement of their upcoming fight, that's it.

Acknowledgement of a fight that hasn't been announced?

Look at all the question marks in his tweet> Definitely more of a call out than it is him "acknowledging" anything.

BeatonHauff - Lol he calls out someone that looked terrible coming off of a loss because he thinks it will be easy. Weak move. Phone Post

Travis is coming off a loss Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc -
stickman - 
BeatonHauff -  Lol he calls out someone that looked terrible coming off of a loss because he thinks it will be easy. Weak move. Phone Post

Look at all the question marks in his tweet> Definitely more of a call out than it is him "acknowledging" anything.

The tweet to me sounds like Travis know something that we don't. Phone Post

bearockbrobama - 
yellow wrkahlc -
stickman - 
BeatonHauff -  Lol he calls out someone that looked terrible coming off of a loss because he thinks it will be easy. Weak move. Phone Post

The tweet to me sounds like Travis know something that we don't. Phone Post

Wouldn't doubt for a second he asked for this bout.

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -

looks like he was offered the fight and acknowledged that publically?

not a call out imo

Yeah Phone Post

^reason I say that is because it's not like the UFC to match up to guys coming off a loss right after one just fought.

Pat Barry vs Travis Browne

They were supposed to fight before, and are both coming off losses. Thats the way the UFC generally works. The fight makes sense.

miocic