Travis Fulton vs Brad Kohler rematch (vid)

For those who haven't seen it.

Also didn't realize Fulton fought Ricco Rodriguez 2 months ago.

Poor killer instinct by Travis. He got him with the headkick, but if the referee wouldn't have jumped in, Wide Old Bouncer guy could have recovered.

nostripewhite - Poor killer instinct by Travis. He got him with the headkick, but if the referee wouldn't have jumped in, Wide Old Bouncer guy could have recovered.

UM.. no...

noob

William Colosimo - 
nostripewhite - Poor killer instinct by Travis. He got him with the headkick, but if the referee wouldn't have jumped in, Wide Old Bouncer guy could have recovered.

more like he has been in hundreds of fights- he knows better than anyone when someone is done. his experience told him kohler was done.

Anyone know where I can see the first fight?...it was an old Hook n Shoot show with no gloves and headbutts IIRC

Master Shredder -  Anyone know where I can see the first fight?...it was an old Hook n Shoot show with no gloves and headbutts IIRC
I have been trying to find the dvd for their first Hook and Shoot fight for years. The events name via Sherdog is Hook n Shoot Absolute Fighting Championship 2. But I found this on Sherdog:

HookNShoot Absolute 2 DVD

Same event name and everything but it was not the same event. I don't believe that event was on dvd.

that sucks I too have been trying to track down that fight...no luck

Awesome, thanks. Very crisp video also. Fulton needs to be in the UFC ASAP.