Travis Wiuff

mShagger - Winning that tourney last night will not do a thing for one's career. Yamma = Biggest Piece of Shit Ever. It made some of the IFL and Bodogs fights look like Huerta/Guida.

Why would you say that? Of course it did good for his career. He beat Ricco and a 12-0 Tuchscherer on a PPV plus got paid probably $25-$30,000.

Good Job Travis!

Winning 3 fights and getting money = bad for career.

mShagger - Winning that tourney last night will not do a thing for one's career. Yamma = Biggest Piece of Shit Ever. It made some of the IFL and Bodogs fights look like Huerta/Guida.

Awful awful show....

Horrible inaccurate post, bro.

Great performance by Travis... congrats!

I watched the whole thing start to finish, although I think that the set up of the cage is a serious accident waiting to happen, The only real highlight of the show was Travis 'get me a room with a' Wiuff(lol). His performance was solid. He earned 3 more victories againt tough guys on his record, probably got payed a pretty penny as he mentioned post fight that they treated the fighters well, and he got a piece of silverware to add to the collection, not the most acclaimed belt in the world, but its something.

Good night for Travis, he proved to me that he should definitely stay at HW and he could make a few interesting matchups in the UFC again.

ttt for room with a Wiuff