Trey Houston's Next Fight

I'm talking about Trey Houston. Phone Post

I think both guys need a step up in competition.

Todhunter needs to go ahead and go pro. The level difference between ammy and pro in OK is not that different. Six fights is plenty to get your feet wet. He needs to go pro and have 2-3 good fights then he might be up to a title shot. At that point he would have around 10 total fights under his belt.

As for Houston, he needs a challenge against someone who will force him to fight a war. I don't recall him ever going the distance and he needs a war or two to know what he has inside. If he has never been pushed in a fight, and gets in a bad situation in the UFC, he might start questioning himself and that's not the time. He needs I fight and beat a Bryant or a Rosholt in a tough fight locally to know deep inside that he belongs in the UFC. Phone Post

He needs TO fight and beat a Bryant or Rosholt.

Stinking iPhone predictive text. Phone Post

Stop making sense Jamo Phone Post

You have ignored this child molestor.

I would go up a weight and beat trey. Charles hard times Jones.

Are you guys talking about the same Trey Houston that was the judge at the unsanctioned GUTS fights where the fighter died? I hope it isn't the same person. If so, will he be suspended in OK much like the C3 fighters?

No. The purpose of the suspension for fighting in non-sanctioned events is strictly for medical reasons. It is to keep guys from getting KTFO one week and fighting the next with no medical assessment or medical suspension for KO/TKO. It would not relate to officials. Don't see how Trey could be at fault for anything.

oumatt - Are you guys talking about the same Trey Houston that was the judge at the unsanctioned GUTS fights where the fighter died? I hope it isn't the same person. If so, will he be suspended in OK much like the C3 fighters?
Yes it was the same Trey Houston.

He needs to Fight McCurdy then the winner should get Bryant.