Triller to have combat sports in a triangle 'ring'!

Next up :

5 Likes
1 Like

In mathematics, the Pythagorean theorem, or Pythagoras’ theorem, is a fundamental relation in Euclidean geometry among the three sides of a right triangle. It states that the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares on the other two sides.

1 Like

This triangle stealing stuff is as damaging to the integrity of prizefighting as the time Rampage stole the walkout howl from Dan the Wolfman.

1 Like

Where did you hear they paid for it? Sounds like my original call that they stole the trigon from Dada5000 is proven correct.

It is sad and disheartening that Triller thought they could just waltz in and steal “The Mighty Trigon” from Dada and BYB.

I have little interest in watching Triller for the most part and for sure am not watching BYB but this is still hilarious.

1 Like

DOnt like that fight for Mir. Hes already taken enough punishment imo. He looked good in his last boxing fight. He should box another mma guy if he wants to continue. Not a former top 10 ranked hw.

But honestly, Im actually excited to tune in to this because of the metallica. hated the music selection of the last trillers but as a metallica fan, this will be a nice change.

1 Like

I did hear they bought it, somewhere. Either an article, like the MMA Mania one, or on twitter.

However, I am not certain that they did.

Perry going to get smoked…is this bare knuckle?

1 Like

Not sure. I will let it all surprise me. lol

1 Like

I’m familiar with Seals…he’s no slouch

1 Like

that really puts the “tri” in triller

2 Likes

Trailer - MMA vs Boxing, in a form of combat with new rules, in a triangle ring!

The rules:

1 Like

Even the ring girls look trashier! lol

Mike Perry.

1 Like

Didn’t know Albert Tumenov was fighting on this card, too.

Hell, we should have gotten Tumenov/Mike Perry in the UFC.

1 Like