Trilogies

Last bump Phone Post

Stephen Eakin -
var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/lsuvkknAMMY?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-38566956-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38566956");  2nd and most recent fight. It was a good fight for the most part, and getting better. He cut me above my right eye pretty deep, and the ref gave me not option to continue. Fighter saftey is always number 1. Not happy it was stopped, but I am glad I can see out of my eye today.
You know after watching this round again more closely I would say 29-28 for you. He had a little more success on the feet and had a few dominant moments like just before the 2nd takedown but you had 2 takedowns, some GNP, and when you got reversed after the first takedown you were going for sub attempts with both the gogo and the arm bar at the end, somehow I missed those the first time I watched it. Phone Post

I'm sorry I fucked that all up.. I scored the first fight 29-28 for him and the first round of the 2nd fight 10-9 for you.

That's a first hand example of how subjective judging can be, the first time I watched the 2nd fight I had other things going on and wasn't completely focused and his cage control on the feet and when he had you backed up covering is what stuck in my head so I far it to him but when I re-watched it with no distractions I gave it to you.. The judges shouldn't be cageside if you ask me, they should be in a remote location watching the fights with no sound Phone Post

The first fight I have no quarrel with the decision. I under performed that night and he did more.

In the 2nd fight I could've continued, and it was close again, he did some damage against the fence and opened the cut. I did some good GNP at the end.

Locally there are quite a few fans who arent the most honest observers, or simply don't know what they are seeing. I have been asked 100s of times by now are we fighting again. I know he has everything to lose by fighting someone he is 2-0 against already.

I posted here to get some feedback. Thanks for your posts. Phone Post

Stephen Eakin - The first fight I have no quarrel with the decision. I under performed that night and he did more.

In the 2nd fight I could've continued, and it was close again, he did some damage against the fence and opened the cut. I did some good GNP at the end.

Locally there are quite a few fans who arent the most honest observers, or simply don't know what they are seeing. I have been asked 100s of times by now are we fighting again. I know he has everything to lose by fighting someone he is 2-0 against already.

It's hard to get honest feedback on the local scene since fans there normally have ties somehow. If your ever in the Dallas area feel free to swing by Mohler MMA Phone Post

RowdyYates -
Stephen Eakin - The first fight I have no quarrel with the decision. I under performed that night and he did more.

It's hard to get honest feedback on the local scene since fans there normally have ties somehow. If your ever in the Dallas area feel free to swing by Mohler MMA Phone Post
Are we friends on Facebook? Add me and send me your address and I'll send out a shirt Phone Post

Scarecrow_Junkie - And to clarify, I think Wandys 2 victories still stand out more than Pages win due to Rampage havin his eyes closed swingin compared to Wandy precise knees. Not tryin to bash, just my opionion.

But to the thread, theres not much case, but Cowboy vs Bendo 3 has had talks amongust fans based on many beliving Cowboy won the first fight. Phone Post
What when page blocked all of wands hooks and then timed a beautiful counter strike ? All with his eyes closed ?? Phone Post