Trip to Japan, Got some ?'s

I want to go to Japan in June to see the Pride Gran Prix 2004 Round 2 ahow. Kakuto.com has a good package deal to go see it.
Here is a link to the package http://www.kakuto.com/DREAM_WEAVER/JP TOUR PAGE/JP_TOUR_PAGE.HTM

The problem is that I dont know anything about Kakuto except that I go to the website sometimes. It costs a decent amount of money and people get ripped off on package tour vacations all the time. The offer seems legit, but if would feel safer if I could find anyone that went on the tour, or knows anyone that went on the tour (to ask them a couple questions). If anyone can help me out with this please respond soon. Thanks

*I'm posting this for a friend, since when does it take 48 hours for an account to get approved?!*

Kobe/Osaka dojo's?

Hay guys, will be heading over to Kobe/Osaka on a business trip and staying for the weekend.

Anybody from around that area know of any decent dojo's that I could visit whilst in the area?

Stand-up or Grappling - either is ok.

Is there a Paraestra or Purebred in the area?

Thanks in advance.

Huh - oops sorry

Shoulda been a new thread.

Hey Jellynuts,....

Shoot me an e-mail. I've been to Tokyo twice now and will be there again within 6 months, I went to the PRIDE GP. Been to Shooto, Pancrase and more so I'll give ya all the info I have.

planetofthetapes@yahoo.com

- Juggs

jellynuts - I posted on your UG thread and also ttt'd another persons experience from the previous kakuto trip. Lemme know if you have any specific questions. Also, if you do decide to come here(and a good decision it will be), we'll prolly run into each other. I'll buy you some beers mate.

I went on the Kakuto trip for the first round of Pride GP and it was AWESOME!

I highly recommend it, feel free to ask me anything.

I am still in the process of putting together my website with the pics and videos (500+, 5+ hours of video) and I LOVE TOKYO!

ttt

wow, I'm looking forward to that site!