Tristar Gym installs UFC Octagon w/ real surface

donkey guard - Wow Rick story with tristar!!

He should become a more exciting fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but I'm really looking forward to this! Rick story is the man, a good hard working dude. Phone Post

Kru Yod and Lamsomkran of tiger Muay Thai is in Montreal at Tri Star, Ricky Story for his fight against TMT instructor Brian Ebersole...interdasting Phone Post 3.0

How often is kenflo down in Canada. Seems he spends a lot of time at tristar. Phone Post 3.0

Herman Munster - 
Ray Elbe - Kru Yod and Lamsomkran of tiger Muay Thai is in Montreal at Tri Star, Ricky Story for his fight against TMT instructor Brian Ebersole...interdasting Phone Post 3.0

I doubt Tiger Muay Thai guys will be working with Story much or at all.  GSP pays the bill for them, they are specifically there for GSP.  Just as they were for Condit and Diaz preparations.  

Ummm....keep telling yourself that :)

JoeMimic - This is the first I've heard of Story going out and training since he and Pierce were still main training partners.
He's helping George prepare for Hendricks as he has beaten him. Phone Post 3.0

For this weeks GSP Monday training camp report. I would like to thank expert boxing coach Stéphan Larouche And superstar lefty Renan St-Juste for helping prepare GSP for November 16th!

Ray Elbe - Kru Yod and Lamsomkran of tiger Muay Thai is in Montreal at Tri Star, Ricky Story for his fight against TMT instructor Brian Ebersole...interdasting Phone Post 3.0
The Money Team? Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_FawkingxD -
Ray Elbe - Kru Yod and Lamsomkran of tiger Muay Thai is in Montreal at Tri Star, Ricky Story for his fight against TMT instructor Brian Ebersole...interdasting Phone Post 3.0
The Money Team? Phone Post 3.0
Tiger Muay Thai Phone Post 3.0

Herman Munster - 
Hikikomori - 
Herman Munster -
Johan Von Brügermëister - Rory looks way bigger than George there Phone Post 3.0

Thats because Rory is bigger and the days where GSP was a big WW are long over..  Rory is a monster.  I believe he will be sending Dana a message at UFC 167, unfortunately Lawler is going to to have to pay for Dana's big mouth.

Not saying you're wrong but then what?
Rory ain't fighting gsp. Will he move up and fight Victor or rockhold? Phone Post

Rory has options.  Maia/Shields winner,  Brown/Condit winner, Woodley/Kos winner, Lombard/Marquart winner.  Lots of big fights happening in the best division in mma.  Also depends on GSP and what his plans are.  GSP also needs to win his fight to.  For all we know, Hendricks shocks the world, which would put Rory in a position to be one of the contenders who will be knocking on his door very soon,   GSP probably beats Hendricks, but how much motivation will he have to face Condit.....again or fight someone like Matt Brown?  Time will tell, but I believe if all goes to plan GSP's "secret plan"  will be revealed.  I have no doubt you will see Rory fight at MW before his career is over, but not any time soon,

Rory has options?

His only option right now is Lawler.

I hope he looks past Lawler just like you are doing.

Herman Munster - Quite the contrary.  No one is looking past Lawler.  I'm just a guy very confident Rory is going to beat his ass, just as there plenty of haters thinking Lawler is going to knock him out.  Someone asked me then what?  I say, no matter what he will have options.  This is a message board for fans to discuss possible results and speculate what the outcome could lead to next.  I'm sorry you are too dense to figure that out, but it has nothing to do with Rory.  He's not looking past Lawler.  It looks like he's having a great camp.  

I never claimed he was going to win or lose. You're the one talking about ass beatings and subsequent matchups. You're the one filled with hate.

What did Lawler ever do to you to deserve that kind of disrespect?