Tristar Gym installs UFC Octagon w/ real surface

Tristar Gym/coach Zahabi September 30
Last week we also started renovations at Tristar Gym. Thanks to The UFC we will have an exact replica of the official UFC octagon. The project will be finished this week and thanks to Dana White for sending us the patent pending UFC TRAINING SURFACE! We are the only gym outside the official UFC gyms to have such a cage. Also a special thanks to Nos and GSP for making Tristar the home of this wonder!

Finally for this week a special thanks to the Brave Legion Pat White and Rick Story for coming down and preparing with us. Rick will also be in action this November and will be staying till his fight!

For this weeks Monday morning GSP camp report. We are glad to report that GSP, Rick Story and Rory Macdonald are all working together to prepare for the bouts this Nov 16th. Special thanks to John Danaher for teaching the pro class this week! He is coming up from NY weekly just for this camp.

Last week we also started renovations at Tristar Gym. Thanks to The UFC we will have an exact replica of the official UFC octagon. The project will be finished this week and thanks to Dana White for sending us the patent pending UFC TRAINING SURFACE! We are the only gym outside the official UFC gyms to have such a cage. Also a special thanks to Nos and GSP for making Tristar the home of this wonder!

Finally for this week a special thanks to the Brave Legion Pat White and Rick Story for coming down and preparing with us. Rick will also be in action this November and will be staying till his fight!

Tristar Gym/coach Zahabi October 2
Click on: www.tristargym.com

Tristar Gym/coach Zahabi October 2

Tristar Gym/coach Zahabi
10 hours ago
Tiger Muay Thai is back! Master Yod and the Legendary Lamsongkram are back working with GSP helping him get ready for his next fight. We are learning a lot from these two!!

Will vote up when on a PC. Phone Post

Will be cool to see Rick Story after training at TriStar

they also just opened up a Tristar Gym in Lebanon

^ ... Creepy shoulder hold is creepy. 

cool, thats where I trane tonight!

crazydave -

^ ... Creepy shoulder hold is creepy. 

Thought the same thing...fudes whole aura is creepy. Phone Post

I'm guessing there is more than one TriStar and if so is this at every one? If so that's pretty awesome.

BradleyWrestler22 -

I'm guessing there is more than one TriStar and if so is this at every one? If so that's pretty awesome.

Pretty sure there's only 1 an this is the only non ufc, ufc cage is wht they are saying Phone Post 3.0

ThickS0lid N Right - 
BradleyWrestler22 -

Pretty sure there's only 1 an this is the only non ufc, ufc cage is wht they are saying Phone Post 3.0

Ahh ok. Thanks.

Rory looks way bigger than George there Phone Post 3.0

"Touch my shoulder!"

"No YOU touch MY shoulder!"

Giggling ensues

Wow Rick story with tristar!!

He should become a more exciting fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Herman Munster -
Johan Von Brügermëister - Rory looks way bigger than George there Phone Post 3.0

Thats because Rory is bigger and the days where GSP was a big WW are long over..  Rory is a monster.  I believe he will be sending Dana a message at UFC 167, unfortunately Lawler is going to to have to pay for Dana's big mouth.

Not saying you're wrong but then what?
Rory ain't fighting gsp. Will he move up and fight Victor or rockhold? Phone Post

Cool to see Rick Story.

ttt

Patent Pending UFC training surface? Phone Post 3.0

Herman Munster -
Hikikomori - 
Herman Munster -
Johan Von Brügermëister - Rory looks way bigger than George there Phone Post 3.0

Thats because Rory is bigger and the days where GSP was a big WW are long over..  Rory is a monster.  I believe he will be sending Dana a message at UFC 167, unfortunately Lawler is going to to have to pay for Dana's big mouth.

Not saying you're wrong but then what?
Rory ain't fighting gsp. Will he move up and fight Victor or rockhold? Phone Post

Rory has options.  Maia/Shields winner,  Brown/Condit winner, Woodley/Kos winner, Lombard/Marquart winner.  Lots of big fights happening in the best division in mma.  Also depends on GSP and what his plans are.  GSP also needs to win his fight to.  For all we know, Hendricks shocks the world, which would put Rory in a position to be one of the contenders who will be knocking on his door very soon,   GSP probably beats Hendricks, but how much motivation will he have to face Condit.....again or fight someone like Matt Brown?  Time will tell, but I believe if all goes to plan GSP's "secret plan"  will be revealed.  I have no doubt you will see Rory fight at MW before his career is over, but not any time soon,

None of those fights are a step up from beating ellenberger and Lawler. Is Rory just going to stay on this linear career path? Seems unprecedented if so. Phone Post 3.0