3 Likes

tumblr_kxid31Tg7k1qzzfwuo1_640

140228_2749565_Terry_Gantner_Family_Workout_anvver_2

Who’s record is this

Bolanders

4 Likes

Too easy for Crow

1 Like

Some quality fighters on his old school win list, Kevin Jackson Olympic Gold Medalist
Fabio Gurgel BJJ Blackbelt and Master. Super ahead of their time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

crucifix

2 Likes

I got one for Crowbar… not really trivia but a fun tidbit.

Remember WEC 6 Return of a Legend in 2003? When Frank Shamrock came out of retirement first time. My friend had the full event on tape plus he also had his own footage. I remember watching it with him back then and here’s where the tidbit comes in.

Do you recall in between the fights 2 people going out there in the cage and having like a fake fight or pro wrestling match that the crowd was in to? I didn’t see it on the other broadcasts but I clearly remember pro wrestling slams and the crowd going wild but not knowing it wasn’t real. Does that ring a bell to anyone? Thinking back to something I saw once almost 20 years ago.

1 Like

I got one. On the way to to a firefight which UFC fighter pulled down his pants and showed the afghans how to shit like an American?

I started my first show at WEC 7 sorry.

I have seen WEC 6.Frank Shamrock use to own the rights,but he must have sold them to UFC Fight Pass.

1 Like

MMApurist check your mail.

1 Like

If Ur DM’in dick pics, cc me in faggy

Jk

Who were the only two Olympic Gold Medalists to fight each other?

1 Like

Who are Rulon Gardner and Hidehiko Yoshida

4 Likes

Yeah that is right.Sorry that it took awhile to answer.I stepped away from my PC.

That question is courtesy of the MMA Detective Mike Davis & the Lytes Out Podcast.

2 Likes

I love this thread

2 Likes
  1. Who was emotionally traumatized when one of his friends and workout partners was forced to crawl into a hole under a stage of unknown depth?
  2. What current UFC referee speaks fluent Russian as a second language?
1 Like

First guess is Lewis holyfield.

Just guessing but…

Matt Brown
&
Mike Beltran?