Trivia time (pic)

Yeah he said that right?
Laimon was mocking Royce’s loss to Hughes and it irked Serra and he ripped into him. Hughes just sat on the side with a slight grin on his face even though Laimon was his assistant coach for the show.

Knew exactly who this was, no question. The shorts solidified it for me. I’m surprised at the fighters and fights I’ve remembered over the years. Cool sport.

1 Like

Scott Ferrozzo. You counting that backyard fight?

1 Like

I didnt know this but its correct.Scott Ferrozzo and Tank had a second fight that was unsanctioned in a backyard.It could be seen on a PPV basis.The second fight was as bad as Severn vs Shamrock 2 & Starnes vs Quarry.

1 Like

Yes,I was counting that fight.I hope that I didn`t mislead anyone.

The second fight was great. Not in a good way tho. It was literally in a garden filmed on a phone

This fighter was the first to die from a MMA event.

Who was it?

Maybe I made a mistake? But he was the first American.

I cant give very many hints because I dont know of any.Forum member Bradu made a drawing about it.

Douglas Dedge was the fighter who died.He didn`t die at the event but about a day or two later.The event was in Russia.

This fighter had to pull out of the UFC because he accidently shot himself.

Who am I talking about?

The answer is Joe “Diesel” Riggs.

Lethbridge Alberta still had soccer kicks around ten or twelve years ago. They had some of the most violent rule set for mma in the world for a while. Allowing elbows and kicks to downed opponents.

My buddy fought a guy in 2009 or 10 and there were still soccer kicks allowed. It was great.

Damn that’s gnarly had no idea.

Lee Mien runs a great show in Lethbridge.

The bullet traveled into his leg also.I just didn`t post the pic (was a big hole)

This mma fighter invented Kung Fu and was invited to pride tryouts where he really impressed everyone and had to do a kumite.

Dan the wolfman.

1 Like

An easy one for the old schoolers…

Who was the first foot stomper in the UFC ?

&

Who was “Let me bang bro” ?

Marco Ruas

1 Like