Trizano

real good prospect and smart fighter That last fight was great Wonder who his  next fight will be ?

very good all around fighter Keeps his composure well and good in all areas especially top ground and pound and stand up

Carson's Corner radio show -

I like the kid! He is not imposing in any area,but he gets the job done and keep his mouth closed. Plus, he is from New Jersey!!

Jersey is trash.

He should have fired off even more leg kicks in that fight, but yeah. I like him. 

DanWilliamson - Another Thing - Moving Out Of New Jersey

New Jersey armpit of the united states

New Jersey armpit of the united states - YouTube

a lot of NJ is rural farm areas and beautiful The coast also has some vvery nice areas

no need to derail this thread Trizano has been nothing but class Very good up and comer IMO

Winston Wolf -
DanWilliamson - Another Thing - Moving Out Of New Jersey

New Jersey armpit of the united states

New Jersey armpit of the united states - YouTube

a lot of NJ is rural farm areas and beautiful The coast also has some vvery nice areas

Yup. I was lucky enough to spend a few years in Madison from 2nd grade to 5th. Much more beautiful than most who talk about it know. Trizano really should have thrown a couple more kicks per round though. I think he could have finished had he inhibited his opponent’s movement just that much more.

Winston Wolf - no need to derail this thread Trizano has been nothing but class Very good up and comer IMO

He fights very disciplined and seems coachable and smart. May not be good enough to be champ but he's a good prospect.

ducks18 - 

I like the kid! He is not imposing in any area,but he gets the job done and keep his mouth closed. Plus, he is from New Jersey!!

Jersey is trash.

You're trash. 

I believe it’s “Yowr MUFF GAH-Bidge!”

jpm995 - 
Winston Wolf - no need to derail this thread Trizano has been nothing but class Very good up and comer IMO

He fights very disciplined and seems coachable and smart. May not be good enough to be champ but he's a good prospect.

his coaches gave good advice and he took it well