Trouble in MN.

Fucking Grahn, goes down to the capital and sits there all day to argue on behalf of MN mma and only e-mails those people for whom he has contact info. Get your shit together and go door to door and let every single person know. Thats what Jesus would do.

what would andy do

Is July 1st D-Day?

Tony Grygelko draws on average of 5,000-7,500 for his shows, and I'm sure will probably sellout the Roy Wilkins with Vanda-Kost.

Chuck Horton, Mike LeTourneu, Dan O'Connor, Bobby Brunette, and Ron Peterson each draw a best of 2,000... usually more like 1,000-1,500.

when does the law go into effect

July 1 I believe

fokkers

the law is supposed to go in effect july 1st. it's still not made it to the floor yet. but it's almost certainly going there.

i agree with steve, let's do what we can to make sure the shows stay running, if not 3-4 a month, at least 1 a month between all the promoters and fighters. we need corporate sponsors that are willing to support the events as part of their marketing strategy. there's a world of opportunity for marketing partnerships with mma promotion companies...

Andy,
do you have a contact number besides at the Academy?

jckklaircon@yahoo.com

651 214 3046(cell)

(612)532-6308

if a sexy girl answers and says "$4.95 a minute - visa or mastercard?" just give her your credit card number.

I usually do.

thanks.

Here I've been paying $8.95 a minute...

ttt

any idea when we will find out what rules they are going to have as far as what will be allowed, will they allow us to bite and eye gouge

ttt for allowing the donkey bonk