TRT Ban = Bigfoot screwed

Wonder what he's gonna do since he actually needs it.

fight in japan or somewhere it isnt banned? Phone Post 3.0

Posting this because his manager reported that he started lactating from not having TRT? Yeah, he sounds screwed basically.

Legal challenge to possibly overbroad ban by the nsac. Phone Post 3.0

Jump Kick - Legal challenge to possibly overbroad ban by the nsac. Phone Post 3.0

He would have had a strong case if he hadnt gotten caught abusing his TRT. And he tested positive for Boldenone in the past

GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Jump Kick - Legal challenge to possibly overbroad ban by the nsac. Phone Post 3.0

He would have had a strong case if he hadnt gotten caught abusing his TRT. And he tested positive for Boldenone in the past

I believe the challenge would focus on the fairness of the complete ban and not be focused on bigfoot's particular situation. Phone Post 3.0

Milk tits.

Cann - Posting this because his manager reported that he started lactating from not having TRT? Yeah, he sounds screwed basically.

Wet Nurse/Bodyguard for a wealthy family?

He'll be milked before every fight Phone Post 3.0

He tested positive once and elevated levels another time, he's a repeat offender. He should either fight without TRT or go somewhere where they don't test Phone Post 3.0

Or simply face the fact that he's not physically able to fight. If you need a substance that is banned because it give people an unfair advantage, then your body is telling you to find another profession. Fighting isn't anyone's right.

I feel bad for the guy but maybe he can money training fighters.

wouldn't mind a big cold glass of Bigfoot milk right now Phone Post 3.0

SJCOTTON - wouldn't mind a big cold glass of Bigfoot milk right now Phone Post 3.0
Yuck. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Imagine if he started lactating in the cage Phone Post 3.0

He doesn't "Need it" anymore than anybody else with low T. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_mrthesnake -
SJCOTTON - wouldn't mind a big cold glass of Bigfoot milk right now Phone Post 3.0
Yuck. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Tough choice between Big Foot Milk and Dragon Juice. Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 

Do milky nips count as greasing? Could give him an advantage against grappling. Phone Post 3.0

ElPresidente - Or simply face the fact that he's not physically able to fight. If you need a substance that is banned because it give people an unfair advantage, then your body is telling you to find another profession. Fighting isn't anyone's right.

I feel bad for the guy but maybe he can money training fighters.
VU for you my friend Phone Post 3.0