trt chael sacrificed for trt vitor

TheEmperorRises - The only thing Vitor tested positive for the time around was THPC- The Holy Power of Christ. His faith was 3 times the legal limit Phone Post 3.0

lol i'm voting this one up

"But he did have steroids in his blood..."

Yes, and he was allowed to. Therefore he was not "busted for roids", even if he had been "busted".

"He was granted permission to use a certain amount and abused it. Its cheating, no matter how you spin it."

As far as I'm concerned it is impossible to "cheat" when you're not involved in a competition. They are professional fighters, not professional "I'll do what you say every minute of every day of my life"rs.

"The maximum someone with a TUE can boost there blood serum levels to is just short of 1200ng/dl."

Where are these limits set out that you think the worldwide sport of MMA adheres to?

"He wasn't allowed by the NSAC, where he was planning on fighting up until he tested HOT for having steroids in his system."

He was on TRT, of course he had steroids in his system. I'm not even sure the Weidman fight had been signed by the time Vitor was tested. Why would he have been following NSAC rules 5+ months before competing there?

Anyway, it's fine if you want to say he was cheating by their rules. I'm pointing out that there is still a huge difference between his and Chael's situations.