Trump not happy with Rogan! lol

Rogan (sort of) endorsed RFK.

It wasn’t a formal endorsement. More like casual talk on who he will vote for.

Trump doesn’t take it well, nevertheless

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

8 Likes

Octagon, Donald, they call it a octagon.

6 Likes

LOL. Imagine if because of that Trump decided to stop attending UFCs. How pissed would Dana be?

3 Likes

Why would Dana be pissed? Unless he’s just a Trump nut hugger and his personal feelings get hurt. Just because Trump doesn’t show up at a UFC event, doesn’t mean the UFC will go in the shitter. Trump showing up at a UFC is, at best, a “guest” appearance which basically has no affect on ticket sales.

Unfortunately for Joe though,since Trump’s already put out the thought or “planted the seed” if you will,and considering the fact that Trump’s worshipers will do whatever Trump says, he most likely will get BOOED,at least a little, next time he commentates at the UFC.

2 Likes

Uh oh, you done called out the Donald :open_mouth:

Prepare yourself for a 2 hour verbal backlash about how he really knows what an octagon is, but likes the word Ring because… (begins rant)

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Well one, I do think hes a trump nuthugger. Two, the UFC is kinda in the shitter with its cards lately. Three, he enjoys the mystique of Trump showing up to his events because it gives him some type of gratification.

3 Likes

Daniel Cormier will not be the only “DC” in the commentary booth for UFC 305.

Multiple people with knowledge of the promotion’s plans confirmed to MMA Fighting that the commentary team for the UFC’s next pay-per-view event on Aug. 17 will be Cormier and former bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz joining Jon Anik octagon-side. Cruz steps in for Joe Rogan — who will likely return for UFC 306 in September.

Megan Olivi will serve as the roving reporter the promotion’s return to Perth, Western Australia. Further broadcast details will be announced at a later date.

UFC 305 will feature a heated middleweight championship grudge match between Dricus du Plessis and Israel Adesanya. Du Plessis makes his first title defense since defeating Sean Strickland at UFC 297 in January, while “The Last Stylebender” makes his first octagon appearance in nearly a year after losing the title to Strickland at UFC 293 this past September.

1 Like

The only part that is noteworthy is:

“I’m not the guy to get political information from.”

2 Likes

Joe sucked bernie’s dick. Don’t worry what he thinks about politics.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Mmm, i don’t think Cruz is an improvement, he goes too many times into coaching mode.

1 Like

Another UFC related endorsement. lol The Las Vegas culinary union. They used to be in the MMA news as much as Machida and Brock Lesnar.

1 Like

Don’t you think he probably just had him on so the media can’t pin him as “far right”? I’ve literally heard Rogan openly suggest ppl to vote republican when guests ask things like “what can we do against all the madness going on in the country”?. I don’t buy all this shit about Rogan being some Cali liberal. I’ve also never met a Rogan nut hugger, and I know many ppl that listen to his podcast. His own listener base clowns on him all the time which is a good sign if you ask me because they aren’t mindless clapping seals like bill Maher or the view listeners. The dude has given a platform to a lot of logical voices. I’m hoping he has trump on and there’s no issues with Spotify not allowing it or something

Anybody know what is Rogan’s deal with Spotify right now, since he is also on YT?