TUF 10 - Coaches Challenge?

Did they already do it this Season? For some reason I remember them doing the Challenges halfway thru. If they haven't done it yet I guess Rampage still has hope for not getting completely swept this season...

Mr. T impression. Winner gets a movie contract.

They should have a Monster truck crushing cars contest so Rampage could win something.

I for one wouldn't mind seeing an intense game of Scrabble. People would be on the edge of their seats.

DiscoNfrno -  They should have a Monster truck crushing cars contest so Rampage could win something.

Oh snap!

They should battle to see who can repeat the same insult or question more times in a row without a water break...

"You are a bitch,  you are a bitch, you are a bitch, you are a bitch...."

"You're going to knock me out huh?, You're going to knock me huh?"

The battle could go on for days...

Let's be real, Rampage really doesn't need to lose anything else. He's lost his UFC light heavyweight title, 18 out of 21 fights his team has had on TUF outside of the finals (which he lost, that would make it 19 of 22), thousands of fans, tons of respect from many members of the mma community, and his fucking MIND, right before his sweet police chase. Not since O.J. Simpson have we seen such beauty captured by a helicopter cam.

Until Tito - I for one wouldn't mind seeing an intense game of Scrabble. People would be on the edge of their seats.

Rashad: gimcrack for 69 points

Rampage: tiddies for 59 points

Rashad: ya, that's not how you spell it

Rampage: Breaks door

ttt for scrabble

TTT for Rashad vs Rampage via miniature golf.

Hopefully the coaches' challenge was an MMA fight that just hasn't leaked yet.