TUF 12 Preview (vid)

Good luck to my boys Mike Richman, Pablo Garza and Dane Sayers. Midwest MMA FTW!

Mmanizzle -  It's Nam Pham time homies... 

Can't wait. <3 TUF

I am actually looking forward to this season.

Koscheck should make the season on his own even if there were no fights.

Also the coaching cast is crazy; Phil Nurse, Firas, Dave Camarillo, Bob Cook, Javier Mendez

can't believe Mike Bruno didn't make the cast, when I heard he was trying out I thought he was a lock...he's a better wrestler and fighter than his brother Steve, plus a magnetic personality...hopefully he comes late as a replacement or some sh-t... Phone Post

COGADH JOE DUFFY!!!!!

This clown for the win.

I hope he fights in that get up and does the ghost of Bruce Lee proud.

edit

BUFFGEO -

LOL Youve obviously never actually watched TUF,,,
The bulk of the guys that make it on the show are newcomers that do have obvious undeveloped talent, veterans who haven't got a shot yet, or former UFC guys trying to get back there again.  What exactly are you disagreeing with?  Just because Fighter A comes on the show and screws up and doesn't make it doesn't mean he didn't fit into one of thoe categories above (i.e. War Machine, Junie, even Leben).

Again, too much hate for guys trying to make it.

Oh, and it's basically a ~32 man tournament (28 nowadays) played out over 6 weeks.  Who doesn't like to see one of those periodically?

And the more recent TUFs are still turning out guys with talent.  Bader's obvioiusly moving towards a title shot and is now challenging the A level/top 10 guys.  Pearson has looked stellar since the show and will likely break into the top part of the LW division if he beats Miller next week.  And Nelson just fought in a #1 contender fight.

Yet again just random hate being spewed.

There was somebody who fought with the bruce lee tracksuit in the 90s can't remember the name.

Boldar - 
BUFFGEO -
LOL Youve obviously never actually watched TUF,,,
The bulk of the guys that make it on the show are newcomers that do have obvious undeveloped talent, veterans who haven't got a shot yet, or former UFC guys trying to get back there again.  What exactly are you disagreeing with?  Just because Fighter A comes on the show and screws up and doesn't make it doesn't mean he didn't fit into one of thoe categories above (i.e. War Machine, Junie, even Leben).

Again, too much hate for guys trying to make it.<br type="_moz" />

There has been 1 season in 12 with UFC vets on it... over 12 seasons there may be the occasional bounce back fighter but there has been nearly 200 people come thru that house and the amount of real talent that has or will amount to anything in the UFC you can count on both hands
Im not bashing the fighters, its a great opportunity for them, im just pointing out that the fighters and the show in general is seriously mis represented because they make it sound like its the best of the best in there when in fact your fighting ability has no bearing what so ever of you even make it ON the show. The guys they are really interested in are "invited" to try out (and get fast tracked into the house)and everyone else is fodder. And yes there has been the occasional Cinderella story too which is always fun to see but generally its just hacks acting like fools on TV which is what they REALLY cast intending to get ratings

The MN Kid - Good luck to my boys Mike Richman, Pablo Garza and Dane Sayers. Midwest MMA FTW!
ROSEMOUNT, MN!! get 'em Mike!