TUF Brazil episode 4?

Didn't it play last night? I tried to get on FP just now and watch it and episode 4 isn't up. What gives? Phone Post 3.0

6pm est/3pm pst

Unless zuffa decides to delay it again Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 - Didn't it play last night? I tried to get on FP just now and watch it and episode 4 isn't up. What gives? Phone Post 3.0

Only shows on "Fight Pass Ultra Prime" it's an extra $29.99 a month bro.

Why the hell was it delayed?

caposa - 

Anticipation.  This is the episode where Wanderlei and Chael throw down supposedly. 

Big EP -
caposa - 

Anticipation.  This is the episode where Wanderlei and Chael throw down supposedly. 

This Phone Post 3.0

Umm. I read the episode synopsis on wiki by mistake looking for actual air dates. No spoilers but knowing the UFC, you know they're going to drag the fight out. Phone Post 3.0

good ole fight pass! New thread about this garbage Fight Pass every day it seems, get the hint UG, it sucks.

PisoMojado - Umm. I read the episode synopsis on wiki by mistake looking for actual air dates. No spoilers but knowing the UFC, you know they're going to drag the fight out. Phone Post 3.0
I already assumed that the fight happened this next episode based on the preview for the next episode which shows dana on skype or whatever kicking someone off the show and saying that they should be arrested etc..

Yesterday morning at work someone showed up who I consider very reliable and pretty much confirmed my assumption about the fight happening this episode. Phone Post 3.0

I'm surprised they didn't delay it until tomorrow to try to keep trial subscribers from cancelling today.

spiral - I'm surprised they didn't delay it until tomorrow to try to keep trial subscribers from cancelling today.
I was thinking the same. A very dirty tactic but a smart one none the less. Phone Post 3.0

JimmersonzGlove - 
teamquestnorth - 
PisoMojado - Umm. I read the episode synopsis on wiki by mistake looking for actual air dates. No spoilers but knowing the UFC, you know they're going to drag the fight out. Phone Post 3.0
I already assumed that the fight happened this next episode based on the preview for the next episode which shows dana on skype or whatever kicking someone off the show and saying that they should be arrested etc..

Yesterday morning at work someone showed up who I consider very reliable and pretty much confirmed my assumption about the fight happening this episode. Phone Post 3.0

Tune in next week...Kimbo might fight again!

lol every damn week

While we wait for the episode I have a question for ammys and greennamers....how would you feel about some old women from other sports try to amp you up for fights and console you after losses?? Phone Post 3.0

PisoMojado - While we wait for the episode I have a question for ammys and greennamers....how would you feel about some old women from other sports try to amp you up for fights and console you after losses?? Phone Post 3.0

The women assistants on this show are a joke. They acted like they never saw MMA before the first round eliminations. They were horrified. WTF?

The new episode is already available on a certain site if you can track it down. No, I don't have links.

Still no episode? WTF UFC!?!?

Now it shows up, hope it's a good one.

Yep. Still not uploaded.

There is some fuckery going on. If its not uploaded in the next hour or two then it is plain as day that zuffa is dragging their feet trying to keep people subscribed past the first of the month to catch the episode. Phone Post 3.0

It's up but the confrontation isn't in it Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 - It's up but the confrontation isn't in it Phone Post 3.0

sounds about right