TUF House Art?????

Saw some cool paintings on last nights show. the ones w/the alien looking guys grappling.

thought those were pretty cool.

anyone know the artist?
-MM

im glad someone has mentioned this. First of all, the house is decorated like hill billy crap.  If I remember correctly, one of the rooms is hot pink.  My gf was watching the show with me and was like, WTF is that??!!

Just my opinion though. 

however- the gouls grappling was cool. I just think the spray painted rooms suck.

BigRob1 - Shonie Carter

nope. there wasn't enough of teh bedazzler.

Sandy Panties, imo

Bisbing=FrateTrain -  however- the gouls grappling was cool. I just think the spray painted rooms suck.

zactly. the house is pretty real world, but the grappling gouls are pretty cool. i have some of my moms art and a few other pices that i really like. I would be honestly interested in buying some of that artists work. if any one knows who it is, hook me up (and them too)-MM

Isn't Jason McDonald a good painter/artist???

The paintings are done by the art director at TapouT. He has done them every season since TUF 4?

does he do the pieces that are on stretched canvas, or just the random tagging around the house?

what happens to that stuff after the season ends? i don't want it as tuf memorabilia (sp) but because i think its just cool art-MM

Doesn't matter who made them. They aren't for sale...

... because they were all trashed at the end of the show.

Pretty cheesy imo