TUF: Make 'em FIGHT!!!

The Coach's eliminations were PURE bullcrap. I understand they wanted to build footage of the fighters so we can decide if we like them or not, but they didn't have to show the fights if they didn't want to. They could have just showed clips of them and cut out the parts with the vans pulling up front.

In any case, I ONLY want to see people eliminated as a result of losing a fight. I know I can't always get what I want, but there was NO reason to not have fights for those eliminations. I am pretty sure it would have gone the exact same way, but now it is something that we will never know...

Remind me again what the F stands for in TUF?!?!

Am I the only one that thought the eliminations were badly handled?

Read other threads. Fights start next week. That is the only way to get eliminated from now on. Enough of this complaining!

It should be the only way to get eliminated PERIOD, is what I am saying. Believe me, I have read many of the other threads. People have been touching on this, but avoiding the issue. Everyone is saying that those two eliminated would probably have been how it ends up anyway. I can't say I disagree, but who knows for sure?!

You have to keep in mind the show was taped and it was the first time the show has occurred. I am sure if there is a second season they would correct this after all of the negative feedback.