TUF winners shouldn't fight newbie

Has anyone else become a fan of Jason Mcdonald. It's kind of frusterating that you get into the TUF guys, seeing them win 3 - 4 fights in a row, wondering how their going to do on the big show, and all of sudden their first match is against someone no one knows. Whether their legitimatly tough or not, as a fan, you get into these guys to see them fight against UFC vets. They do it eventually, 2nd to third fight, but for the guys good enough to win a contract, put them against a veteran right away. No one should try to make anyone a stepping stone.

Props... to Jason Mcdonald for calling Dana's card.

Swick should send that elf back to Canada...Dana make it happen.

Swick by easy KO...McDonalds stand up is brutal, by brutal i mean terrible.

i wouldn't count him out completely, but his stand up is brutal and Swick throws and doesn't stop throwing punches.

I found it interesting that Jason showed Ed no respect as far as himself being used as a 'stepping stone' but showed Leben more respect. I referring to the pre fight interview for his Leben bout that is.

I think Jason's great. Good luck to him.

Jason was supposed to be on the first TUF season but apparently there were some of Canada's second favourite recreational intoxicant still floating around in him.

Great jiu-jitsu. I was very impressed but he has to improve on the Stand-up. I think Swick could take him. But like MacDonald said, he's no ones' stepping stone. Good for him by shaking things up.

"Jason was supposed to be on the first TUF season but apparently there were some of Canada's second favourite recreational intoxicant still floating around in him."

Maple syrup?

Oh well he's fucking up the establishment and I love that.

lol@molsonman

So you think Joe Silva hadn't seen any film on him, and didn't know what he was capable of?

You cant be on Tuf if Sperm is in your system?

HAHAHAHHHA! Canadians love to drink SPERM! HAHAHHAHAHAH! whew.. pretty funny material you got there.

But if by sperm you meant marijuana, then yes you are correct. But we don't drink it, we smoke it. Usually in a joint or vapourizer.

"You cant be on Tuf if Sperm is in your system?"

I disagree with this statement!!! The fighters they try to make poster boys out of are huge ass suckers (I.E. Leben, Forrest, Bonner, Quarry ). I think one of the requirements is you have to have Dana's sperm in your tummy. Rashad Evans fought 4 tough fights on the show and Dana still doesn't give him the time of day. Rashad failed to play Dana's skin flute.

ttt for Canadian sperm smoking

Southworth is the biggest example of that. He was a huge part of the show, won his first fight by KO and lost an extremely close to decision to Bonnar that many (including me) think he should have won. Forrest and the others said he was the best fighter there. Then he loses a single fight to Hogar, who makes everyone look bad, and is never brought back -- while every other guy from TUF gets multiple chances.