Tweet explains bad blood with Rousey

Also, don't remember finding her to be this hot that night (not trying to sound like a cool guy, but just stating the facts)

Saw this pic on another thread (Kirik's) and she looks absolutely amazing with the red hair and overall in this picture:

Fucking basement bloggers... Phone Post 3.0

"Also, don't remember finding her to be this hot that night (not trying to sound like a cool guy, but just stating the facts)"

Yes, she is one damn fine looking woman. And we are cool guys so we don't have to try and sound like it. Real cool.

since when is a whiny spat "bad blood"? sounds like butthurt to me, she got finished with the quickness.

jwg -
ohpossum - What the fuck is this Article saying? Phone Post 3.0

It's another story about a woman MMA fighter whose using Rousey's name to get a little press.
Exactly

Ronda wanted out of the fight to get the Strikeforce fight which I don't blame her for. Couldn't get out of their fight, fought Tweet and beat her very quick. No bad blood about it.

LOL at using Julia Budd pic. Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -
Child's play for Rousey. Phone Post 3.0

That is bad blood.

"Tweet is looking for any kind of attention she can get."

You guys can be ridiculous. Isn't the point of somebody interviewing her that the interviewer/public wants attention FROM her? She just told the story behind her first fight, simple as that. I'm sure she wasn't thinking "Oh man, I'm gonna get more famous if I bring up Ronda beating me and pretend we have a feud!"

It was an interesting story to hear, and that's a tough card to draw in your first fight. Now she's fighting Cyborg, so props for getting in there with the two best women fighters.

fenatic - Tweet is looking for any kind of attention she can get. The funny part about the entire thing is Ronda beat her with arm bar in 49 seconds of first round. Don't think Ronda even remembers her. NEXT

no shame in losing to a olympic judoka in her debut. plus she's fighting cybrog HESPECT