Twitter feed is ridiculous!

I get what they are trying to do.  "Since there's no audience, let's see what our favorite fighters are saying on social media"

I'm sure the marketing intern that thought this up meant well but it is a terrible execution.  Completely distracting and the content is retarded: "So glad to see some fights - Dan Hardy"  Yeah thanks for taking up half the screen for that.

:P

1 Like

"Big Boys be getting after it!!!"

Definitely needed that.

1 Like
dhughes -

Definitely needed that.

but it's expert insight

Everybody should spam dana and @ufc on twitter and IG telling them to ask the broadcaster to stop it

I spend the entire time it's on screen trying to figure out who they are...

dhughes -

I get what they are trying to do.  "Since there's no audience, let's see what our favorite fighters are saying on social media"

I'm sure the marketing intern that thought this up meant well but it is a terrible execution.  Completely distracting and the content is retarded: "So glad to see some fights - Dan Hardy"  Yeah thanks for taking up half the screen for that.

:P

I would say you sound old, but kids don’t use Twitter. 

Actually really like the Twitter feed. Adds some funny commentary and thoughts to the fights imo

Get with the program old man. All due respect 

dhughes -

Definitely needed that.

Cmon man let them hype up a shitty boring fight. 

Reckon I'm done after this event. Just another form of packaged entertainment, leaned out and aimed at the lowest common denominator for maximum sales. It's a business, they want to make as much money as possible, and I get that. But fuck, draw a line!

keir1 -

Reckon I'm done after this event. Just another form of packaged entertainment, leaned out and aimed at the lowest common denominator for maximum sales. It's a business, they want to make as much money as possible, and I get that. But fuck, draw a line!

Sad old man.. Lots of good fights so far. Get your head out of ur ass

Davy - 

Actually really like the Twitter feed. Adds some funny commentary and thoughts to the fights imo

Get with the program old man. All due respect 

Oh I've got my snapchat, twitter, tik tok, etc going this whole time.  I don't need to also see it on my fights.

If I wanna watch dudes have a lipstick party on snapchat, I'll just watch that, Boomer.

Davy -
keir1 -

Sad old man.. Lots of good fights so far. Get your head out of ur ass

Sad old man? Head in ass? C'mon man, show me you're not the lowest common denominator I was referring to.

The lack of crowd has a TUF fell to it.

Joe referred to the cupping.

Some kind of rehab?

Too lazy to look it up.

It's annoying. 

"They swaaaanging" 

Really 

Fuck, good stoppage.

Thank you Joe for not yelling into the mic.