Two Hard sparring videos - 1 vs many consecutively

This has been posted many times, but for people who haven't seen it. Shows why Chute Boxe was as good as it was. Excellent hard sparring.

Bangbang goes through Blackhell in Fightfactory.

Posted both of these in my sparring videos thread but with amount of videos no doubt most would miss them.

Both quite old but as I said above for those who haven't seen them, excellent watch!

Enjoy!

First video is stupid, especially the guy who walks in the cage and smacks the dude trying to get his breath back. What's the point? There's hard sparring, then there's sucker punching someone... and yes I am mad bro... Phone Post

Herecomesthejester -  First video is stupid, especially the guy who walks in the cage and smacks the dude trying to get his breath back. What's the point? There's hard sparring, then there's sucker punching someone... and yes I am mad bro... Phone Post

I could be wrong but I remember it as some sort of initiation into Chute Boxe?  Which if you remember was the best and scariest MMA team to be with at the time in Pride with Anderson, Shogun, Wanderlei etc etc.

No need to be mad, I don't disagree that it isn't good for you, but they are tough fuckers.

Herecomesthejester - 

First video is stupid, especially the guy who walks in the cage and smacks the dude trying to get his breath back. What's the point? There's hard sparring, then there's sucker punching someone... and yes I am mad bro... Phone Post

Not 100% sure, but I think that's Fabricio Werdum who lands the sucker punches.

Periodik - 
Herecomesthejester - 

Not 100% sure, but I think that's Fabricio Werdum who lands the sucker punches.

It is indeed sir! 

Herecomesthejester - First video is stupid, especially the guy who walks in the cage and smacks the dude trying to get his breath back. What's the point? There's hard sparring, then there's sucker punching someone... and yes I am mad bro... Phone Post

^ Phone Post

Been there.... its unpleasant! and a bit stupid!

we do something similar but its a clinch drill

Truemanc3 - Been there.... its unpleasant! and a bit stupid!

Tits or GTFO! Oops force of habit ;) I mean video pleaseeeee!! :D

vandelay - we do something similar but its a clinch drill

I bet that sucks.

Trick or Truth -

I bet that sucks.

Yeah dude it's awful. My thaiboxing coach is like 6'3" 220, beast in the clinch we usually do 6 three minute rounds with 30 second breaks. Fresh guy each minute, then we spar I can barley lift my arms haha Phone Post

vandelay - 
Trick or Truth -

I bet that sucks.

Yeah dude it's awful. My thaiboxing coach is like 6'3" 220, beast in the clinch we usually do 6 three minute rounds with 30 second breaks. Fresh guy each minute, then we spar I can barley lift my arms haha Phone Post

I bet when it comes fight time though and you're in the clinch, you feel fresh as fuck. But god I don't envy you :P

In Phone Post

ttt