Typical judo workout?

we want to get the OTC team to play piggy, but they are stuck on soccer or basketball.. its a shame too, we could have an annual national championship piggy game against them as a warm-up at the US Nationals in April.

or, an international "friendly" at the US Open with SJSU rules and then another "friendly" at the Rendezvous with Shidokan rules. aggregate scores win like in soccer.

Great News Ben!

"Congratulations Ben to you and your wife. "

Thanks, Familyman! Sorry I won't be at nationals for a while. I am working to open a dojo up here though. No other martial arts for 35 miles.

Ben R.

Josh wrote:"congrats on having another one on the way Ben!
wow.. seems like just yesterday when the first arrived i bet!

any idea if a boy or girl yet? "

Thanks, Josh, you are right. We didn't expect to get pregnant again so soon, although in reality the timing is pretty optimal.

We are going to be surprised by this one. We did the anatomical ultrasound but told the tech not to check the gender. Everything else checks out fine, though.

Ben R.

Thanks, BIC. How's your new one coming along?

Soon I too will be bowing to the plastic white sensei!

Ben R.

Ben Reinhardt: Congratulations, my friend. Best wishes to yourself and your wife.

Jarvis

Hey Pete! Its Dom. Its been awhile since I have been able to get up to practice. Wrestling has been taking up alot of my time, plus we have matches on Tues. and Thurs. and tournaments on Sat. This week we dont have practice todau (thurs.) and I was wondering if the school would be opne today for the normal thurs. practice?

Dom,

Sorry I did not see this earlier. We will be in tomorrow night. Derek may be there as well.

Pete Pelter

Awesome, i'll be there then. Have to lose a few pounds for wrestling any who.

Thanks, Jarvis!

Ben R.