Typical Pride pay scale

About 2-3 years ago, when both were champs: Mino 200 grand per fight, Vanderlei 220 grand per fight, source is a well known Brazilian MMA journalist writing for FCF. Silva probably makes more than that nowadays.

" people who say 'haterade' - romo" - Gator Man

Gator Man = romo

why the hell is the info so secret? Wonder how much a first timer makes, like those japanese fighters, or The Cannon, Brennen, etc.

ttt for the payscale

regarding the kimo/minowa fight

I thought the flash ko was weird

but kimo not throwing punches in mount wasn't weird at all

or not throwing punches on the feet...not weird either

he seems to go for takedown and then try mount to submission in his fights nowadays

so I think that point is moot

pigpen: Not entirely. What about getting submitted by a fighter who Baroni beat?

What's Franklin's record? Oh yeah...

I think if the UFC was gonna fix the Shamrock Franklin fight they would have had Ken win

i know gary got about 80 grand for fighting fedor.

was Wanderlei joking when he said Rickson would ask for 5 million to fight him which is almost what he makes per fight?

I actually assumed that Wanderlei could possibly be making close to $1 million a fight & then his sponsorship $$$ on top of that. I think Wanderlei's currently the only fighter(other than Chuck Liddell) that deserve to be getting $1 million a fight

lol... funny thread

"my friend is a highly regarded mma journalist and he says wanderlei gets 500k per fight! fuck the ufc ripping off fighters"