tyron woodley will be undisputed champ

he trumps gsp in wrestling and athletesism. developing striking and a lightning double leg shot. he has submitted every opponent. in 5 years he will be undisputed 170 champ.

You came out of lurking just to say that?<!--Session data-->

yeah. sorry, don't mean to be a trolling dick. i am just watching strikeforce challengers from friday. i trained with the guy once and have never rolled with somebody at his level of athletecism. just seeing him perform inspired me to post and voice my opinion. you should watch out for this guy. he will be at the top echelon of the sport in a short time.

i like your reply tom o bedlam. it made me feel like a real asshole. :)

i don't mean to be generic with the athletecism comment. i am a normal guy. i love jiu jitsu because it, in some respects, nullifies athletecism. i have trained with mma fighters and college wrestlers. i have never grappled with someone so fast and athletic as that man. i don't mean to down play his technique, especially in the jiu jitsu realm, but in my opinion his athletecism is at the pinnacle of the sport.

I've sparred with Tyron, the dude is lightening fast and an absolute beast.  Bright future in front of him...

jmcc445 - Lets reserve this hyperbole for when he faces some quality competition. Not somebody who has a 6-9 record. The guy looked very good but his technique sometimes was lackluster. He should have finished that fight in the 1st round period.

RESERVE THIS! Woodley UFC welterweight Champion of the world.

Still young in the game, but there are very few young fighters that have the tools he has. He will be a champion if he stays healthy.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's fighting Nick Diaz for the Strikeforce WW title this time next year.

Training at ATT will only elevate his talent further.

He definately has all the tools necessary to be a force in MMA.

But remember, so did other athletic/explosive guys like Melvin Guillard and Kevin Randleman.

demonbasketball04 - Training at ATT will only elevate his talent further.

He definately has all the tools necessary to be a force in MMA.

But remember, so did other athletic/explosive guys like Melvin Guillard and Kevin Randleman.

Guillard has never had the wrestling pedigree T-Wood has.

And Randleman was a true force until......plus Woodley has submission skills.