Tyrone Glover

anyone have any idea if tyrone is planning on fighting again ? last i heard hes going to law school out in colorado. the guy has unbelievable skill. i would love to see him come back and fight again.....

"I've heard he's a real pre-madonna who's very hyper-sensitive... a bit of a baby"

if thats the worst,i wont hold it against him.

he will mature with age .

I took a private with Jeff Glover (best money I ever spent on BJJ) and he said Tyrone was a great training partner to start your BJJ odyssey with. Jeff said he was freaky athletic and talented and pushed him to get better every week.

Comes with territory. If Jeffrey Dahmer had been a world class grappler we would have been hearing about what a nice guy he was...

"Jeff is a freak on the the mats and super nice guy...I can't believe a guy wearing a dog collar with ranch dressing all over his ass was seen running for his life from Jeff's apartment"

On the topic at hand, Tyrone Glover is super talented and from what I've heard is actually a nice guy.

i trained with tyrone for about 6 months a few years back and never saw anything that resembled a baby or hyper-sensitive. just a guy who put me through some pretty intense workouts. ya, jeff glover is amazing also

"Jeff is a freak on the the mats and super nice guy...I can't believe a guy wearing a dog collar with ranch dressing all over his ass was seen running for his life from Jeff's apartment"

lol true ?

Legit grappler who is a super nice guy.

tyrone is a very cool and nice guy. his jiu jitsu is sick

"T" for Toe-holds baby!

LOL @ "pre-madonna". I think he is actually a "post-Madonna" as
Madonna was around in the early 80s.

Unless, of course, you meant "prima donna".