Tyson Fury gauging interest in Francis Ngannou with 4oz gloves

In a boxing match. Scroll through to see interaction.

2 Likes

Good luck getting that sanctioned.

6 Likes

same result as tyson vs wilder

ngannou is the wilder of the ufc

6 Likes

With 4oz gloves a lot changes.

1 Like

I dont know why they simply don’t fight in the ufc. Its not as if either of them would ever initiate the ground game. Basically boxing with 4 oz gloves

10 Likes

Wouldn’t Fury just clown him? Francis just doesn’t have the skill. I know it only takes one punch but c’mon Fury ain’t gonna give him the chance

3 Likes

Elbows and kicks would come into play.

I cant say I remember francis throwing either.

2 Likes

When has Ngannou ever used elbows and kicks. Boxers are also very good at throwing elbows. Even though it’s illegal, some have been known to throw it when they think they can get away with it. It would not surprise me if Tyson Fury is a better kicker the Ngannou. If they ever happen to fight in the octagon with UFC rules, Ngannou would just employ the Randy Couture strategy and take Tyson Fury down right away. He is not going to stand with and exchange with him.

2 Likes

Boxing rules don’t allow elbows

I haven’t paid for a PPV in a long time, I would pay for this.

2 Likes

Dont know about Fury, I would watch Francis fight Wilder though.

3 Likes

Fury would take out Francis in the first round!

3 Likes

lmao

Masssssive tuck by Francis :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

The Best Highlights & Knockouts from Tyson Fury Since Joining Top Rank Boxing | HIGHLIGHTS | MIXTAPE

Be sure then Dana takes the majority like he always does. They don’t need the UFC

2 Likes

Yes I said that. But any one can throw elbows, if its not against the rules. You think if an MMA guy throws an elbow at a boxer, the boxer won’t retaliate with his own elbow?

If he can get the fight he’ll take it for the pay day.

I would think that the one that trains elbows and evading elbows would have a decided advantage.

1 Like