Tyson Fury gauging interest in Francis Ngannou with 4oz gloves

Fury is dangling that big money fight in Francis face. Getting Francis hopes and dreams up :rofl:

2 Likes

brad pitt GIF

4 Likes

I would think that the one that is not expected to throw elbows would have a decided advantage.

In all seriousness, I donā€™t think you need to train biting an opponent to bite an opponent. We havenā€™t seen any videos of Tyson training to bite Evander Holyfield before biting him in their fight. I donā€™t think you need to train eye gouging in order to eye gouge an opponent, nor do I think you need to be a soccer player in order to soccer kick a downed opponent.

I would pay a hefty price to watch pro boxers in MMA gloves

4 Likes

I guess nobody looked at the other slides in the op

Fran calls out DW & TF to box

TF accepts & offers to wear MMA gloves

FN tucks & replies ā€˜how about boxing gloves in an MMA fight?ā€™

TF calls FN a dosser

Well biting certainly is the same thing as being trained to throw elbows from angles (see Hunt, Anthony Smith, Tuivasa) and defend against elbows from angles and hand positions. Certainly that is apples to apples.

You donā€™t need to train to deliver elbows. Iā€™ve studied many different martial arts all my life, Iā€™ve never ever learned any how to defend elbow strike technique. Iā€™ve yet to see a coach or trainer throwing elbows at a fighter during pad work. Most pro MMA fighters and trainers (coaches) believe that standing elbow strikes are not knock out strikes they are used to cut an opponent up.

Elbows are useless.

Jon Jones should listen to you and stop throwing all those elbows heā€™s smashed people with.

3 Likes

Nobody told Mike Tyson thatā€¦

How about bare knuckle with gypsy rules?

1 Like

Do we know if elbows would work if a fighter is not on steroid?

Lotā€™s of MMA greats rarely ever throw elbows:
Fedor
Daniel Cormier
Conor McGregor
Amada Nunes
GSP
Stipe Miocic
Chuck Liddell
khabib Nurmagomedov
B.J. Penn
Ronda Rousey
Royce Gracie
Israel Adesanya
Vitor Belfort
Kamaru Usman
Colby Covington

These fighters donā€™t need to use elbows in order to become all-time MMA greats.

Elbows are useless.

GSP used elbows a lot. Penn, Khabib and Conor as well. Not even the point. The point is that an MMA fighter is more adept at using techniques they Train and actually use and defend from than someone who doesnā€™t.

1 Like

i have fury over francis all day and all night, even one hand behind his back jajajaā€¦

in a boxing match i mean, no matter glove size. anything mma and obviously tables turn to francisā€¦

If elbows are such potent weapon, how come some of the greats rarely if ever use them? When I look at the current champions in each weight class, I see fighters who see no need for elbows.

MMA greats who rarely ever throw elbows:
Fedor
Daniel Cormier
Conor McGregor
Amada Nunes
GSP
Stipe Miocic
Chuck Liddell
khabib Nurmagomedov
B.J. Penn
Ronda Rousey
Royce Gracie
Israel Adesanya
Vitor Belfort
Kamaru Usman
Colby Covington

These fighters donā€™t need to use elbows in order to become all-time MMA greats.

Elbows are useless.

good post believeit. thank you for being real. you are a dimaond in the rough of trolls at this point jajajaā€¦

and i agree jaja!

1 Like

You making more accounts to suck yourself off you weak cunt?

3 Likes

Iā€™d rather see Ngannou vs Deontay

Tyson would knock Francisā€™ head off with 4oz gloves as well, so whoever lands first (Tyson)

Stupid fight that UFC will never allow.

1 Like

Easy fight for Fury. The striking level is worlds a part.

3 Likes