Tyson Fury KO Chisora VIDEO

HERE IT IS FOLKS! Enjoy

5 Likes
3 Likes

It’s not like he ever had a shot to win, but what an awful stoppage.

5 Likes

Naw
Derek was OK with it
Saved him some brain cells

7 Likes

1-3 and fighting for the title lol. Man boxing is something else

4 Likes

I mean, they shoulda just stopped it at the opening bell, if they were thinking of his brain. It’s not like he had any more of a shot then, than at the stoppage.

5 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

KO?

Was I watching a different fight yesterday?

1 Like

Should’ve been a corner stoppage way sooner. It was a savage cumulative beating was getting serious brain damage

1 Like

Quite honestly I haven’t followed boxing for the last 10 years or so. Was he really 1-3? How does that happen? To fight Tyson Fury that’s borderline negligence on behalf of any commission that would let him fight

1 Like

I hear you but there was no reason for that fight to continue - Fury was beating him down

1 Like

Used to be a Fury fan, but really gone off him since he became champ. Think he cherry picked someone he could easily beat to build up his confidence to fight Usyk, and that he is not as confident or as mentally strong as he makes out. Never saw a ref stop a fight seemingly from boredom before.

1 Like

Well yeah, last night was a time up fight, would be surprised if he said anything different…

1 Like

Hea 1-3 in his last 4 and coming off a win against Pulev. He’s 33-13 overall

1 Like

The shots at that.second werent horrible

But they built up
And he had no chance. Im fine with it

2 Likes

Yeah, that would never happen in the UFC… Right?

1 Like

I only saw the highlights and read Derek’s body language during the highlights

Add the lack of a protest when the ref stepped in and it just seemed like a good call

Really didn’t seem like there was any chance of him hurting Fury anymore

2 Likes

I only saw this highlight, I didn’t watch the fight in it’s entirety.

1 Like

He wasn’t 1-3 he had over 30 pro wins lol

1 Like