Tyson Fury to corner brother Tommy against Jake Paul

According to their father John,

Would really hate to be Tommy if he loses to a youtuber. Especially in front of your brother who is the heavyweight champion of the world.

I think this is a very risky fight for him. Considering his performance in his most recent fights.

1 Like

I think he will beat the shit out of Jake in a one sided fight that makes Jake reconsider work as a bikini barista on insta.

3 Likes

So Tommy is going to have the 6ā€™9 Tyson fury and Jake is going to have the 2ft hasbullah or whatever that dwarfs name is. That should look comical.

1 Like

Originally I thought the same until i watched some of Tommyā€™s fights. There wasnā€™t the vast gulf in class that i expected there to be between him and Jake.

Though I would still put him as the strong favourite in the fight.

If Jakeā€™s involved, the money has already been paid.

1 Like

I think they have bet where Fury has to legally change his name for 6 months if he loses. I believe Jake would have to do something similar if he were to lose.

How many fights and how many yrs of training before we no longer call him a youtuberā€¦does he even still do the YouTube thing because if itā€™s the internet then we need to call him a tweeter not a YouTuber. I canā€™t stand the dude but I canā€™t help but see the reality of him training and fighting guys like Tyron Woodley, heā€™s a legit fighter even though boxing isnā€™t his only fighting skill, heā€™s still considered a pro fighterā€¦Iā€™d say dickface has progressed enough to at least say heā€™s an amateur boxer but like I said heā€™s fought some pro fighters so maybe we need to recognize this guy does actually train and fights pro fighters. Whatā€™s thats make him?

I hope he gets smoked by Fury but tbf I wasnā€™t that impressed by him the only time Iā€™ve seen him fight and as much as I dislike the asshole Logan bros I saw some pretty good boxing technique from the obviously roided out Logan. That dude had more zits than a pimplepopper patient and when Tyron called him out on it he was speechless, when is that dude ever shook like that? Heā€™s always spouting some nonsense but not this time.

To be an amateur boxer heā€™d have to actually fight other amateur boxers, preferably in a promotion that was not his own. Unfortunately, the questionable stench of these early fights will always taint his pursuit of a boxing ā€œcareerā€ because theyā€™re beyond suspicious. You have to make more assumptions and leaps in logic to consider them legitimate fights than you do to think of them as mere theater.

3 Likes

Tommy performed that way to get the fight. Pikeys are a lot cleverer than you think. Snatch was virtually a documentary

4 Likes

Well said both yous, as my traveler mates would say. Yeah you make some valid points. I canā€™t disagree but if he fights another pro boxer as I guess Tommy is when would we consider him a real fighter. Like I said I dispise the Paul Brothers tbh but both those fuckers put in work and both wrestled in hs along with what it looks to be training really hard boxing, that I canā€™t help but respect because I know how hard that would be and I donā€™t already have millions in the bank. Hard to get out of bed to train when youā€™re sleeping in satin sheets. So that I respect them for but as humans they can go get fucked in the face by a elephant.

I wanted McGregor to fulfill his destiny of KOing Paul and getting one last big payday. he may not get that chance now.

Thereā€™s no fucking shot Tommy loses with the Heavyweight Champion of the World in his corner.

McGregorā€™s destiny is to slowly suck his fortune dry - like the alcohol has slowly sucked his soul dry.

I knowā€¦ he might end up in BKB in under six figure fights. I hope he sorts things out before it gets to that.

Thatā€™s what I initially thought too, until I saw his fights from before he started calling out Jake Paul.

Although I would still heavily favour Tommy to win.

Hear that hesitation at the end of the clip?
I have Jake winning this fight.

Who wins the match?

• Jake Paul
  • Tommy Fury

0 voters

will not help jake paul clowns that clown jajajaā€¦

I think Jake wins, no way his team accepts that fight if they arenā€™t 100% confident in the W, knowing Diaz is available for them 1Q of 2022. So much more money w Diaz then Tommy that there is no reason to even risk it unless you are certain youā€™ll get the W.

1 Like

His team probably didnā€™t count on Woodley knocking Jake down (although it wasnā€™t counted) and being as tough as he was.

I think Jake can win but Tommy is the favourite for me.

Happy with either Jake getting ktfo or Tommy fury changing his name because he lost