Tyson Fury vs Francis Ngannou - Press conference

An entertaining cordial press conference between Tyson and Francis.

Francis looks huge! And either Francis is taller than 6’4" or Tyson isn’t 6’9", they look pretty close in height.

John has been an insufferable cunt in most of the build up to this event.

4 Likes

By buildup do you mean his entire life?

3 Likes
1 Like

Yes, yes I do Kent

Squaring up to Ngannou during the face off is one of the most pathetic things I’ve seen from the old fool, calling out Mike Tyson as well, he’s embarrassing , at least he was honest in saying he was a shit boxer I suppose.

At this stage I’m surprised Tyson has him there as his hype man. He belongs with the YouTuber clowns.

2 Likes

An incredible physique! Ngannou isn’t in too bad of a shape himself either.

1 Like

Man, you love giving out, don’t you?

Your nonsense in the OP aside, John Fury is an embarrassment, I’m stating fact.

2 Likes

He adds flavour. It does not matter if it’s cringe, funny, good, bad. For a promotion, as long as it’s not a flat line, it’s all good.

He added to Paul vs Danis press conference. Too bad but unsurprisingly, the fight was a dissapointment.

What he adds is a fat delusional old gobshite making noise, going around with his top off and getting in Ngannous face during the stare down was ridiculous. If you need that shit to hype you up for a fight you’re a gobshite yourself.

He adds nothing to this event of substance, on a rare occasion he is funny but he is not some loveable rogue he is made out to be, the only good thing the man has done his entire life is spawn Tyson, he’s a cunt plain and simple and should be given no platform.

This whole thing is a circus act anyway, your wanking material African mongoloid is going to be made a fool of, it’s a waste of time.

3 Likes

Yeah, Tyson’s Dad was annoying as fuck for sure.

3 Likes

They are not close in height at all, Jesus are you retarded?

1 Like

He really gets on my tits!

Yeah he’s making noise to promote his sons fight but it’s bloody annoying! He was meant to be quite teh hardman when younger!

While I’m at it.

Serious question. Is John Fury legit retarded?

2 Likes

I don’t think you can say that anymore. My grandma used to say they were “touched”.

John Fury is definitely touched.

Francis is on the juice, he will finish Tyson