Tyson Griffin vs Jim Miller

the lack of response on this thread just goes to show how much people care about Tyson Griffin fighting Jim Miller. 

LayzieTheSavage - the lack of response on this thread just goes to show how much people care about Tyson Griffin fighting Jim Miller. 

or maybe Sat afternoon is a sloooow time around here? 9-5 mon to fri.

tjmitch - 
LayzieTheSavage - the lack of response on this thread just goes to show how much people care about Tyson Griffin fighting Jim Miller. 

or maybe Sat afternoon is a sloooow time around here? 9-5 mon to fri.

Eh... maybe

NorthFromHere - Maynard crushed Miller with sharp, technical boxing and Tyson will do the same I believe.

I don't know... I think the bigger issue was that Miller wasn't ready for Maynard's gameplan, and couldn't change on the fly.

Miller got hurt trying to work a takedown, it was reasonable close if you take that out...

Max

LayzieTheSavage - 
Poindexter -  Benefits Miller more than Griffin.  

Exactly the point of this thread. 
I wasn't saying Griffin is boring. . . 
Nate Diaz did... 
So god damn it Tyson, just take the Nate Diaz fight already!
What are you waiting for?!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!

Well, IMHO, I think it will be hard for Diaz to make weight for this fight with you hanging from his nuts.

I have $100 on Tyson for any blue or green name. I will even throw in an extra $25 if miller pulls off a sub.

first one to respond gets the bet

Kowboy - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
Poindexter -  Benefits Miller more than Griffin.  

Exactly the point of this thread. 

I wasn't saying Griffin is boring. . . 

Nate Diaz did... 

So god damn it Tyson, just take the Nate Diaz fight already!

What are you waiting for?!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!

Well, IMHO, I think it will be hard for Diaz to make weight for this fight with you hanging from his nuts.

LoL 

THAT... was funny and original. Props. 

napalmstyle -  I have $100 on Tyson for any blue or green name. I will even throw in an extra $25 if miller pulls off a sub.

first one to respond gets the bet

I'm in. Perhaps a screen name bet as well?