Tyson interview (possible fight)

a co-worker just came into my office and said he saw a video interview with mike tyson saying he will be fighting in october for pride. I quickly called bullshit and threw him out of my office....is there any truth to this?..my co-worker could not provide me with the internet link because "he lost it"...what exactly is mike tysons involvement in pride?

The man has said that he no longer has the heart for combat. Why would anybody still want to see him fight?

He "might" be doing some exhibition boxing matches. Nobody knows where, or for what org. I actually know some people who talk to him on a weekly basis, and even they have no idea.

Exibition Queensbury Rules

he did some promo thing in vegas for pride....it was on the free pride show sunday...

is it me...or was that show lame???

the sound sucked....

what's up with mark coleman?

At the Pride US debut show, Takada will get into a verbal altercation with Tyson in the ring. Tyson will KO Takada. Takada will then ask Mirko to fight Tyson on his behalf at the next US Pride show which will be in March '07.

"At the Pride US debut show, Takada will get into a verbal altercation with Tyson in the ring. Tyson will KO Takada. Takada will then ask Mirko to fight Tyson on his behalf at the next US Pride show which will be in March '07."

hahahahahahahaha.....that would be awesome!

"Tyson is training in Vegas at rhe Aladdin in full public view for a exhibition fight for Pride.. "

is this true?

Haven't you heard? Hes fighting AA, training with gracie and Stone Colds the guest Ref!

See Big Announcement on UFC?????? thread

Ok this is old news but .. YES... Tyson is boxing on pride cards now

like is was boxing on the K1 cards?