Tyson is training BJJ!

"LOL! You have been trolled by Joe Moreira and by this particular student of his."

Unfortunate for that student's rep then if thats true as many people on this forum respect him.

Don't know if its true, but it wouldn't be too much of a surprise that he would pick joe to train with. Joe has been known to be open to teaching bjj to guys outside of the bjj world (kimo, ruas, tito etc), and he doesn't expect your first born child in return for him teaching you bjj.

Also, seems that tyson has a relationship with tito, and tito trained with joe, so maybe that would lead tyson to train with joe as well.

Do you not get it?

Joe never fought Rickson at that particular tournament and he did not lose to Rickson by one point.

The first part hase been confirmed by people who were actually present in the event back then.

Admitting or should I say claiming that he lost to Rickson by only one point ONLY MAKES JOE OR ANYONE ELSE LOOK GOOD! Losing to Rickson is no shame and actually losin ONLY by ONE point means that you are super good and actually at the same level with the man.

What a bunch of BS marketing.

1. "So why would Joe lie about one match?"

Beats me. Mabe he tought that it makes him look bad. FACT is that he lied.

2. "and admit another?"

Point is that he never admitted anything. He just kept lying. He just made another lie to make himself look good (I fought Rickson Gracie and lost by only one point. So he supposely was able to score points on Rickson and generally speaking fight at the same level fight Rickson. Oh GEE! That would make Joe look very good - too bad it never happened.) and tried to use it as an excuse for loosing to Royler (Because of my match against Rickson I was tired etc.)

3. " And it still makes no sense as to how he would get killed by Royler and yet lose only marginally to a bigger Rickson. "

Yes it makes perfect sense because Joe did not fight Rickson at that particular event. This is another FACT. It has been confirmed by Royler, Rickson and bunch of people who were there just watching the fights.

OK HERE IT IS JUST TO SHUT CERTAIN PEOPLE UP!

ROYLER GRACIE VS. JOE MOREIRA BJJ MATCH:

http://www.onthemat.com/videoarchive/vint_roylerjoe.html

HUGE THANKS TO ONTHEMAT CREW!

"Do you not get it?"

Read this again:

""LOL! You have been trolled by Joe Moreira and by this particular student of his."

Unfortunate for that student's rep then if thats true as many people on this forum respect him."

Oh well, I guess this means Tyson's fucked.

I let the footage speak for me.

And I let this picture speak for me as both you and Tyson require it before improving your BJJ skills.link

not really

Uhhhhhh, so is Tyson training with Morreira or not??

I saw the footage. Joe controlled the fight 98% of the time. He chose to be mounted by Royler to make Royler look good. He practically owned Royler in the fight. Royler fights like a baby chimp. It looks like Joe offered his arm to Royler at the end based on a pre-fight agreement. If you read Carlson Gracie's interview, you will learn what a corrupt man Royler is. It looks like Joe was bought.

Joe offered his arm to Royler at the end based on a pre-fight agreement

LOL, FUKIN GREAT STUFF

Wouldn't it be pretty easy to verify if Tyson trains there? I mean, I'm sure he's had some private lessons...but wouldn't you think someone would've seen or rolled with him. I'm sure it's more than JUST Joe training him if he's there. I'd be willing to bet someone on here can verify this rumor.

ttt

Tyson is currently training with Grandmaster Helio Gracie for his BJJ. He is also training with Aleksandr Karelin for his wrestling, Ernesto Hoost for his Kickboxing. In fact he is also making sure his Boxing stays intact by training with Muhammad Ali. His debut appearance will be made soon.

Liquid.....

I was just speaking with Ricardo Teixeira, he asked me to post for him as his computer went on the fritz.....

"I am faixa roxa under Master Jiu-Jitsu. You are a gorilla black belt. If you are such a tough guy why do you not put your belt on the line and compete in next BJJ mundials like I am going to do and as I have already done before too.
Put up or shut up! That is your choice.

Sincerely,

Liquid_Technique

Oh and BTW. I know that you compete at local grappling tournaments. More power to you! That is just great. Just take your belt and step to the next level - highest level there is.

or are you full of BS too? "

Ricardo would be more than interested in putting his skills up against you and as you put it "Put up or shut up".....let him know where he can send the fully paid plane ticket, round trip, to you. He will hold the fight down here in S Florida and show you the type of fighter Joe Moreira has turned out. Sound like a deal?

Thanks.

Joe M.

WTF happened to my thread? I just wanted to know the validity of the rumour. Not who beat who by so or so many points.. start your own thread for that shit?

Liq Tech - i read that you live in sweden, is that right? Who do you train for and what?

If this is an exhibition match (Joe vs. Royler), why is there a referee?

We all know how much referees hate being on the mat for the real matches, why would this one stick around for an exhibition?

TTT.

"If you read Carlson Gracie's interview, you will learn what a corrupt man Royler is. It looks like Joe was bought."

Do you have a URL for this interview?

Tyson appears to have been on the East Coast in recent weeks-he was in attendance for both Klitschko-Johnson and Don King's card in AC. I doubt that he would train in HB even if he was training BJJ-he has a home in Vegas and there are plenty of good people there who would be able to help him get ready.