U want UFC Tonight to "replace" Chael w/ Bisping?

He co-hosted with Florian during the latest UFC Tonight. He seems the closest "match" to Chael in regards to his quick wit, smack talk and being very devisive so people will watch because they either really like him or don't.

Trust me, I loved it when Hendo broke Bisping's soul with that H-bomb back in the day, but I still think The Count always has something very interesting to say and is quite smart.

Ever since they let go of Sonnen, it seems they have been trying to force Cormier into being more aggressive on camera and "Chael like." To me, it has come across as totally awkward. DC is naturally much more relaxed and extremely thoughtful. His style is way different than Chael's. I think most people like him and don't view him as controversial.

I think they should go back to letting DC be himself more and if they want someone to "stir things up" then Bisping is the logical choice. He isn't exactly like Chael and doesn't need to be. But I think he would be a good replacement for some of what Sonnen did.

Agree or no?

I'd watch. Phone Post 3.0

Neither. No thanks. Bring in Jens. Phone Post

KneeToFaceKO -  Neither. No thanks. Bring in Jens. Phone Post

I would love to see Jens get this gig, but I didnt think Bisping did a bad job

Plus he gave a half kinda shout out to the Underground lol.. kinda

when asked about Gina getting title shot on her return to UFC, he said people will complain on twitter and the underground.

RickStorm -
KneeToFaceKO -  Neither. No thanks. Bring in Jens. Phone Post

I would love to see Jens get this gig, but I didnt think Bisping did a bad job

Plus he gave a half kinda shout out to the Underground lol.. kinda

when asked about Gina getting title shot on her return to UFC, he said people will complain on twitter and the underground.

It's unfortunate he can't say it's a stupid move that will rightly outrage hardcore fans since it's on state run tv Phone Post 3.0

only person who could fill Chael's shoes is Kenny Powers Phone Post

Thingading - He co-hosted with Florian during the latest UFC Tonight. He seems the closest "match" to Chael in regards to his quick wit, smack talk and being very devisive so people will watch because they either really like him or don't.

Trust me, I loved it when Hendo broke Bisping's soul with that H-bomb back in the day, but I still think The Count always has something very interesting to say and is quite smart.

Ever since they let go of Sonnen, it seems they have been trying to force Cormier into being more aggressive on camera and "Chael like." To me, it has come across as totally awkward. DC is naturally much more relaxed and extremely thoughtful. His style is way different than Chael's. I think most people like him and don't view him as controversial.

I think they should go back to letting DC be himself more and if they want someone to "stir things up" then Bisping is the logical choice. He isn't exactly like Chael and doesn't need to be. But I think he would be a good replacement for some of what Sonnen did.

Agree or no?
I agree - even down to the detail of loving it when Hendo put him to sleep and growing to enjoy his schtick. Phone Post 3.0

I do not watch the show unless I happen to come across it on tv, but NO. Nobody can replace Chael as far as entertainment, and a tv personality goes.

Zed Wayne Zed - I think Condit is made for TV.

I keep trying to get this going.

He has everything I would look for.

beep?

It sucks that bad choices in Chael's fighting career are hurting what should be a great TV career.

Zed Wayne Zed - I think Condit is made for TV.

I keep trying to get this going.

He has everything I would look for.
Condit always looks awkward to me when he's talking. Don't really think he'd do well. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping would be an excellent replacement.

Another choice of mine would be Tank Abbott. Phone Post 3.0

KneeToFaceKO - Neither. No thanks. Bring in Jens. Phone Post
This. Phone Post 3.0

bisbing is very good on air

gokudamus - bisbing is very good on air

Agreed. I think he's a natural.

Plus, for fun and to yank his chain every now and then, I was thinking UFC Tonight could put subtitles on the bottom of the screen to mess with him, even though he's pretty easy to understand. Remember how pissed he would get during TUF when they'd do that and he'd say "And don't put those $%^! subtitles below me when I talk!"

I figured DC would get the gig. He does a great job.

Id rather see the count than any more of glazier.. i don't know why but ever since pride came to the u.s. i couldn't stand him.. he reminds me of the first ufc commentators.. except the sport has been around long enough for him to not be so ignorant. Just being honest. Seems like a nice guy tho. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone notice he mentioned The Underground on UFC tonight? Phone Post 3.0

I'd nominate Pat Barry