Übereem Seminar:Dallas 6/19 Alistair and Valentijn

not sure how many seminars he is able to do Stateside, just FYI for Dallas people, details can be found here.

i saved this pic in my phone to make a thread on it but never did.. good job!

I was surprised they're not pushing it?

hoepfully he doesn't take too much damage in the fight, the NIGHT BEFORE! lol!

ttt for the Overeems!

rosario01 -  What happens when Werdum breaks his other arm? Phone Post

he'll probably have to untie the one he had behind his back to KO Verdoom then?

ttt

ttt

TTT for the Reem

ttt

If u consider yourself a tough guy, are a member of jackass, need a test or you dont consider the reem the best, please go to the seminar, tell overeem badr hari is your idol and say if he can give you a low kick because he wont hurt you, film it and post film on youtube and ug. Many will be greatfull here and you will gain ugs eternal respect! Phone Post

@ Golden Glory Fan: That insinuated you'll be able to move after he low kicks you. Not likely. Phone Post

Golden Glory fan -  If u consider yourself a tough guy, are a member of jackass, need a test or you dont consider the reem the best, please go to the seminar, tell overeem badr hari is your idol and say if he can give you a low kick because he wont hurt you, film it and post film on youtube and ug. Many will be greatfull here and you will gain ugs eternal respect! Phone Post

THIS. lol!

Team Reem this weekend!

Kewl, this only a couple blocks away  from my house......but not a member at Guys place :(

See you guys there Friday if the Slave driver will let me have the day off