UFC 101: Jon Jones and Laura Celeste, YES!

I hit UFC 101 and ran into Jon Jones, who gave me a quick interview and Laura Celeste who made my pants tight.

Is that girl seriously considered hot? I mean she has a OK body but her face is very chipmunk like.

Not trying to sound like a douchebag but we are spoiled here in Sweden.

She has a face?

fiercedragon - why are you on your knees zim?

lol, when I standing next to him, I was thinking how did this guy get so tall?  When we were both barefoot in the cage, I was almost his height and I can prove it.  He was wearing lifts at UFC 101!!!

Crazy Zimmerman -  She has a face?

Good point.

i want to bang laura celeste can you hook me up? please say YES!

call me crazy, but i have feeling that you are a diego sanchez fan. anyways, good stuff garv.

ohferfuxsakes - MMA's version of Glensroom

Wow, talk about bizarre!  I used to watch Glens room in the early 90s on public access in manhattan.  I didn't even know the guy was still alive until I googled him after seeing your post. Holy shit, lol.  I humilated that poor bastard mercilessly when he was a guest on G-street live, another public access call in show.  lmao

Garv for prez

Jon Jones is huge...Im 6'0 190lbs and he towered over me.

"this is for you...hope you smile"

Not sure if I smiled, but I know my life will never be the same after watching that. LOL

hheh hilarious garv.

Laura is the official ring card girl at Asylum Fight League in NJ.  We did a feature about her that got picked up by Cage Potato and a bunch of MMA sites.  She's a lot of fun to be around.  Here's a pic and a link to more.

Laura Celeste Feature

^smoking

"What do you think of tonight's fights?"

"Good!"

ABE FROMAN - "What do you think of tonight's fights?"

"Good!"

lol, that was funny when she said that.

http://thegarv.com/cage-girls/featured-ring-girl-laura-celeste/

Crazy Zimmerman -  Laura is the official ring card girl at Asylum Fight League in NJ.  We did a feature about her that got picked up by Cage Potato and a bunch of MMA sites.  She's a lot of fun to be around.  Here's a pic and a link to more.

Laura Celeste Feature

I'd like to do a 'feature'  with those boobies......... p.s. You Rock Garv.